Help in Saving Trident 1C G-ARPO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in Saving Trident 1C G-ARPO

Hi all,thought id post this here if it's ok.......after 7 long months without much to do i have thrown myself into helping some lads save HS121 Trident 1C G-ARPO at Teeside, the last surviving Trident 1C in the world ,thus far things are looking very promising.Once bitten (WZK) eh anyway feel free to visit the site and any comments welcome.

Xem trực tiếp bóng đá Cakhia TV không quảng cáo. Link CakhiaTV mượt mà, BLV chuyên nghiệp. Cà Khịa TV cập nhật lịch thi đấu và kết quả bóng đá.

ps moderators apoligies if posted in the wrong zone..

Hi there, I run the local spotters group for Durham Tees Valley where the Trident lives, Matt Falcus has let us kno about it and a few of us including myself have offered assistance - should be good!!
    DTVAirport

Comment

Thanx Chris all support is needed,i know from my experiance with my project saving G-AWZK....but that is now water under the bridge...new horizons beckon......and we will do it!

Here she is,mind you minus her rudder now....

Comment

I quite like the idea of repainting in Northeast Airlines livery, but if you're going to go that route, I'd opt for Northeast's predecessor name, ie. BKS, which also flew Tridents.

Comment

I quite like the idea of repainting in Northeast Airlines livery, but if you're going to go that route, I'd opt for Northeast's predecessor name, ie. BKS, which also flew Tridents.
          Well how abot a duel livery port and starboard!!? im up for that

Comment

Just to let you know that the Save The Trident site for this project is now able to accept donations towards the project.

We really need to raise money to help save this historic aircraft, which is to be moved to the North East Aircraft Museum at Sunderland later this year. Full details on the site. We really appreciate whatever you can give towards it, which will be spent wisely.

Xem trực tiếp bóng đá Cakhia TV không quảng cáo. Link CakhiaTV mượt mà, BLV chuyên nghiệp. Cà Khịa TV cập nhật lịch thi đấu và kết quả bóng đá.
            Author
            Airport Spotting Guides Europe

Comment

Working...
            X