Ever scanned a photo, downloaded a digital image from your camera, worked like mad on it and thought
1) Doesn't quite look right??
2) but don't quite know what to do with it
1) It looks great, I'm going to upload it to j.net
2) It got rejected
Well if you are suffering from either syndrome, the crew of screeners at j.net are here to try to help you.
What can we offer you??
1) Some experience in post photo processing
2) Some experience in photography
3) Time and effort to try to help you get your photos uploaded.
We would love to see your images uploaded here. "We look for reasons to accept, not reasons to reject" is our motto.
Therefore, if you have a photo would you would like us to work on, whether rejected or sitting on your hard drive, this is what you can do:
1) Start a thread in this forum titled Request for help : (Insert name)
2) Tell us what the problem is in the message body
3) Upload the full size image using the screen when you are posting messages in the forums.............you'll see it on the left hand side and it says
Upload images from your computer to our server, for inclusion in your post, conveniently and free of charge.
or read this thread
4) After that one of the screeners will take the photo, try to work on it and bring it up to a good enough quality for upload.
So you'll get one of two results (a) A photo good enough to get past us screeners or (b) You'll know to move on and say "that one is for my personal collection" and hopefully will have picked up a few tips on how to process and what meets the standard here. Whenever we can, we'll try to let you know what we did.
Hope this helps everyone and looking forward to trying to work with your photos.
Another part of the customer oriented, open culture that we are trying to have here at jetphotos. net.
Andrew Hunt and the Rest of the Screener Team