Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helicopter pilot rescues P51 Mustang from trees !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helicopter pilot rescues P51 Mustang from trees !!

Well....I'm not exactly lying but...a cool bit of helicopter flying. (Warning. Contains bad language. Not suitable for juveniles.)
    Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
    Last edited by brianw999; 2012-11-03, 13:05.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    Well....I'm not exactly lying but...a cool bit of helicopter flying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDtw...layer_embedded
    Right. Risk two lives and a helicopter to recover some rich guy's $500 toy, apparently all while flying with a student (setting a great example) and smoking a cig. Cowboy pilot.

Comment

SHIT ! I hadn't noticed the cigarette.

At least the instructor flew the "mission"

Comment

Nice language.

How many times did he say it was " in the trees" I lost count at 15 times.

Please delete this thread. (Seriously Brian, please note the language on this video is NSFW/ and Not safe For Kids, my wife was not impressed with me showing this to my 6 year old son)

Comment

Originally posted by TheKiecker View Post
          Nice language.

How many times did he say it was " in the trees" I lost count at 15 times.

Please delete this thread. (Seriously Brian, please note the language on this video is NSFW/ and Not safe For Kids, my wife was not impressed with me showing this to my 6 year old son)
          Original post suitably annotated re: the language.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadstick View Post
            Right. Risk two lives and a helicopter to recover some rich guy's $500 toy, apparently all while flying with a student (setting a great example) and smoking a cig. Cowboy pilot.
            Looked to me like he knew what he was doing, he checked his tail and told his student to check the tail several times. Cowboy maybe, but skilled Cowboy at that

Comment

Working...
            X