Rejection Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection Help

Gday to all. Need your valuable advice on how much and in which direction to rotate the photo below so that the horizon will be level. http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=4304393Thank you very much.

I would say around 1.25CCW.

Comment

Rejection Help

Originally posted by RCoulter View Post
      I would say around 1.25CCW.
      Thanks a zillion. I have reuploaded

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by fablee View Post
        Thanks a zillion. I have reuploaded

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=4320610
        Now the picture is really leaning to the left and needs CW rotation, sorry.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
          Now the picture is really leaning to the left and needs CW rotation, sorry.

Alex
          Thanks for your opinion. How much must I rotate it CW by? Sorry but I cant visualise the extent of rotation needed. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by fablee View Post
            Thanks for your opinion. How much must I rotate it CW by? Sorry but I cant visualise the extent of rotation needed. Thank you very much.
            I've just checked on PS.
            From the picture which is in the queue (and not from your original file if you're starting from scratch) it now needs a 1.6 CW rotation.

With best regards
            Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
              I've just checked on PS.
              From the picture which is in the queue (and not from your original file if you're starting from scratch) it now needs a 1.6 CW rotation.

With best regards
              Alex

Thank you, Alex. I have reuploaded. Hope it is level now.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Working...
              X