X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
    Hello,

is the contrast acceptable / fixable on photos attached below?

Thank you

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7915[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7916[/ATTACH]
    Both are very borderline for me, so I could easily see them going either way.

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Is this one really that soft?
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        Add more contrast. See the left side here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7920[/ATTACH]

Colors are stronger and less washed out (I also removed the slight blue cast).
        OK, now I get it. Thank you.

Comment

• Sharp

Hi,

Are these two sharp enought?

Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-HOO_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	350.4 KB
ID:	1016023
          Click image for larger version

Name:	N10SL_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	334.4 KB
ID:	1016024

Thanks
          Marian

Comment

• Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
            Hi,

Are these two sharp enought?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7939[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]7940[/ATTACH]

Thanks
            Marian
            First is a bit soft; the second is passable for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVSpotter View Post
              Hard to tell at that size, but doesn't look too bad to me.

Comment

Hard to tell at that size, but doesn't look too bad to me.
                Sorry that I keep asking you questions, but is it appeal worthy?
                https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

• Originally posted by JVSpotter View Post
                  Sorry that I keep asking you questions, but is it appeal worthy?
                  That's up to you, but I could see it going either way, so no guarantee if you did.

Comment

• Hi,

Can I please get some help with the following rejects:

1. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5944191 - The ATC tower behind the tail was used as ref to level the shot. No details are blown out due to over exposure. Any lesser and I am afraid it will be rejected as 'Under Exposed' considering the evening light.

2. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5945550 - I am checking the CN info in another thread, but I felt the 'Foreground clutter' rejection was a bit harsh considering that it is a museum and its only a rope over wheel and perimeter pole over small part of landing arrester.

Regards,
                    Siddarth

Comment

• Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post
                      Hi,

Can I please get some help with the following rejects:

1. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5944191 - The ATC tower behind the tail was used as ref to level the shot. No details are blown out due to over exposure. Any lesser and I am afraid it will be rejected as 'Under Exposed' considering the evening light.
                      All verticals leaning left = needs CW rotation.

Originally posted by Siddarth.Bhandary View Post

2. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5945550 - I am checking the CN info in another thread, but I felt the 'Foreground clutter' rejection was a bit harsh considering that it is a museum and its only a rope over wheel and perimeter pole over small part of landing arrester.

Regards,
                      Siddarth
                      General rule for clutter on preserved aircraft is if it's avoidable from another angle, then yes, obstruction. If there is no way to avoid it from any angle, then not obstruction. Can't really tell in your image which case would apply.

Comment

• Hi,

Got this picture rejected for horizon unlevel :

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Before appealing i was checking almost every vertical line in the building behind this aircraft and saw straight lines. So to me no horizon unlevel just a acceptable picture and no reason for rejecting. So i decided to appeal.

Unfortunately my appeal got rejected with the following message : Leaning a touch to the right on the centre verticals. Sorry guys but that's probably less then 0,1ccw and such a small correction that to me it still is an acceptable picture.

Bjorn

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
                          Hi,

Got this picture rejected for horizon unlevel :

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Before appealing i was checking almost every vertical line in the building behind this aircraft and saw straight lines. So to me no horizon unlevel just a acceptable picture and no reason for rejecting. So i decided to appeal.

Unfortunately my appeal got rejected with the following message : Leaning a touch to the right on the centre verticals. Sorry guys but that's probably less then 0,1ccw and such a small correction that to me it still is an acceptable picture.

Bjorn
                          For me there are not enough dependable references in the image to say it is definitely unlevel, so I can't say you're wrong. Giving the photographer the benefit of the doubt is my philosophy in these situations

Comment

For me there are not enough dependable references in the image to say it is definitely unlevel, so I can't say you're wrong. Giving the photographer the benefit of the doubt is my philosophy in these situations
                            Thank you would appreciate it if that can be done.

Comment

• Too much or too little contrast

I'll appreciate any suggestion to improve the situation.

PS: By the way, may you split this reason to two different reasons?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
                                Thank you would appreciate it if that can be done.
                                Any senior screener who is going to accept my appeal ?

Comment

Working...
                                X