This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, appreciate feedback on the rejection pls

Too much or too little contrast - first light (dawn) dew on grass, pink light.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers Tony

Comment

• Hello JP team.

About this rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=6086929

Can any screener explain to me whats wrong "Over Processed / Bad postprocessing" and what is the "Categories wrong or missing" because i don't see it.

About this rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=6086937

Is it ok now or it's something not fixable?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1237ps4x1024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	521.9 KB
ID:	1017161

Comment

• These two were rejected due to vignetting:

Are they ok now?

Name:	DSC_9137ps2x1024.jpg
Size:	435.0 KB
ID:	1017162

Name:	DSC_9145ps1x1024.jpg
Size:	459.9 KB
ID:	1017163

Comment

• Originally posted by Eduardo Paixão Silva View Post
          Hello JP team.

About this rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=6086929

Can any screener explain to me whats wrong "Over Processed / Bad postprocessing" and what is the "Categories wrong or missing" because i don't see it.

About this rejection: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=6086937

Is it ok now or it's something not fixable?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9210[/ATTACH]
          Dear Eduardo, about the first pic, you have ticked "Special Scheme" but the small sticker under the cockpit window doesn't fit in this category. Only this doesn't lead to rejection but combined with the over processing of the pic (in your case slight oversharpenning) was enought to have it rejected. So you can upload it again, with better post-process and no "Special Scheme"

The second (G-EZOK) is very soft at the nose, and any attempt of sharpenning could result in oversharpenning of the rest of the plane.

I hope I have helped you

Sotos
          https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/29739

Comment

• Originally posted by 777MAN View Post
            Hi, appreciate feedback on the rejection pls

Too much or too little contrast - first light (dawn) dew on grass, pink light.
            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers Tony
            With no direct light falling on the aircraft, the contrast is a little too low.

Originally posted by Eduardo Paixão Silva View Post
            These two were rejected due to vignetting:

Are they ok now?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9211[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9212[/ATTACH]
            Corners are still much darker than the center of the frame.

Comment

• Originally posted by flying Doc View Post
              Dear Eduardo, about the first pic, you have ticked "Special Scheme" but the small sticker under the cockpit window doesn't fit in this category. Only this doesn't lead to rejection but combined with the over processing of the pic (in your case slight oversharpenning) was enought to have it rejected. So you can upload it again, with better post-process and no "Special Scheme"

The second (G-EZOK) is very soft at the nose, and any attempt of sharpenning could result in oversharpenning of the rest of the plane.

I hope I have helped you

Sotos
              Hello flying doc, about the first pic i have to disagree with you, G-EZTJ is a "special scheme" as you can easily compare this plane with the G-EZOK (standard livery) and they have different schemes. G-EZTJ is considered a different scheme by easyjet. So for JP this one is not "special scheme"? Besides this i have reduce sharp, is it ok now?

Name:	DSC_4425ps4x1280.jpg
Size:	725.2 KB
ID:	1017174

Comment

• Dear Eduardo,

I 'm sorry to ruin it for you, but the "special scheme" you claim is actually the STANDARD Easyjet livery (for quite some time now) so it is not a "special scheme" category.
                As for the second part of your question, the compressed jpg image in here, doesn't allow me to give you a safe answer.
                I suggest you reupload it and wait for the screening results.

Sotiris aka Sotos

Comment

• Dear Eduardo,

I 'm sorry to ruin it for you, but the "special scheme" you claim is actually the STANDARD Easyjet livery (for quite some time now) so it is not a "special scheme" category.
                  As for the second part of your question, the compressed jpg image in here, doesn't allow me to give you a safe answer.
                  I suggest you reupload it and wait for the screening results.

Sotiris aka Sotos

Comment

• Hi there. The top pic was rejected today for being dark/underxposed. The bottom pic is the corrected one which I adjusted the luminosity histogram as advised. Is it okay now?

Name:	_DSC0110.jpg
Size:	791.6 KB
ID:	1017185

Name:	_DSC0110-1.jpg
Size:	781.1 KB
ID:	1017186

Comment

• Originally posted by Pta Aviation View Post
                      Hi there. The top pic was rejected today for being dark/underxposed. The bottom pic is the corrected one which I adjusted the luminosity histogram as advised. Is it okay now?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9235[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9236[/ATTACH]
                      Still dark/flat.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                        Still dark/flat.

Okay. Thanks. But won't it be overexposed if I increase the exposure more? And how I solve the flatness?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pta Aviation View Post
                          Okay. Thanks. But won't it be overexposed if I increase the exposure more?
                          Just check the histogram and you should be ok.

Originally posted by Pta Aviation View Post
                          And how I solve the flatness?
                          More contrast. The blacks in the image all look washed out.

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This one got also rejected with contrast struggles. Seems to me I should lower down the contrast,
                            But I'm not sure due to missing sunlight... Any advice with shots like these?
                            Normally I won't upload shots without direct sun. , but want to make an exception for this one .

Comment

• Hey

Darken the dark tones and brighten the bright tones a bit so that there were no gaps in the histogram.
                              Something like this should be ok, but for the final result you should ask a screener for pre-screening.

Name:	44935_1504290463.jpg
Size:	498.5 KB
ID:	1017203

*NOTE THAT I HAVE DOWNLOADED YOUR PICTURE ONLY FOR EDIT BECAUSE OF YOUR REJECTION!* It will be deleted right now!

I hope this will help you a bit. Have a nice weekend!
                              Best Regards from Germany,
                              Julian S.​

Comment

• Hello.
                                Rejected due to overexposed. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6088724

Is it ok now?

Name:	DSC_9890ps6x1280.jpg
Size:	823.0 KB
ID:	1017205

Comment

Working...
                                X