Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QTR Boeing 787-8

hi everybody

does anyone of you knows the actual delivery date of the first (and second) 787 for QTR? What will be their first destinations?
    please take a look at my website: www.bae-atp.webs.com

flown on: Boeing 737-400/500/700wl/800wl * B767-300ER * MD11 * B757-200 * MD82 * ERJ 145 * E-190 * Q400 * BAe ATP * Jetstream J41 recently added: B717-200

flown with: TUIfly.de, Luxair, CityBird, Transavia.com, Air Moldova, AirFrance, Régional, West Air Luxembourg, skyexpress.gr recently added: Volotea

Try looking at QTR's website, the airlines sometimes have a list of when
    they expect the new planes. I know but just cant tell you as its in my proprietary list.

Comment

Found this for you

Airlines from around the world will soon take delivery of Boeing Co. 787s, expanding the reach of the fuel-efficient Dreamliner.

Qatar Airways also will take delivery of a Dreamliner, the first of 30 on order, in August. The airline showed off that 787 this week at Farnborough, England, where Qatar's Dreamliner was flown and was on display at the international air show.

Comment

great, thanks I just figured out that I have then the chance to be onboard of that 787
        please take a look at my website: www.bae-atp.webs.com

flown on: Boeing 737-400/500/700wl/800wl * B767-300ER * MD11 * B757-200 * MD82 * ERJ 145 * E-190 * Q400 * BAe ATP * Jetstream J41 recently added: B717-200

flown with: TUIfly.de, Luxair, CityBird, Transavia.com, Air Moldova, AirFrance, Régional, West Air Luxembourg, skyexpress.gr recently added: Volotea

Comment

Originally posted by W7PSK View Post
          Found this for you:

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
          --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Working...
          X