Go Air stealing pictures - Spotters be aware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Air stealing pictures - Spotters be aware

Aviation photographer community in India has recently realized, that a domestic carrier Go Air has been lifting pictures from spotters online accounts from jetphotos.net or planespotters.net and using them in their social platform on Facebook. When a host of alert photographers brought to the notice of the airline, all the airline did was delete those protesting comments.

Visit https://www.facebook.com/GoAir/photos_stream and check if you see any picture shot by anyone reading this message.

Spotters be aware, and adequately watermark your pictures before posting them online.

Cheers!

Girish

Hi,

I agree about supporting you guys in this issue and I already left quiet a few harsh comment that they have deleted now, and they have banned me too.

But how ridiculous is it to see spotters putting links after links to their shot in the comments just in order to get more hits ?? Incredibly childish too...
    You can't use their page to get more hits by posting links to your shots and then complain they are using one of them (even if they are not allowed to do so)...

Alex
    Last edited by Alex - Spot-This !; 2015-05-11, 15:21.

Comment

What's the word I'm thinking of ?

Oh yes......Karma !
      Last edited by brianw999; 2015-05-11, 19:13.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
        Hi,

I agree about supporting you guys in this issue and I already left quiet a few harsh comment that they have deleted now, and they have banned me too.

But how ridiculous is it to see spotters putting links after links to their shot in the comments just in order to get more hits ?? Incredibly childish too...
        You can't use their page to get more hits by posting links to your shots and then complain they are using one of them (even if they are not allowed to do so)...

Alex
        Well said
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

It is a problem between the photographer and the airline.

Comment

Working...
          X