Which flights will you take next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikecweb
    We could careless bout some stupid school in the middle of the country.
    DAMMIT MAN! COULDN'T!!!!

Ok?
    I walked across an empty land
    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
    I felt the earth beneath my feet
    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

SQ 219 SIN-SYD 29/11 B744
      QF 431 SYD-MEL 04/12 B763
      SQ 228 MEL-SIN 08/12 B744

Comment

Originally posted by "NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
        It all depends on which one I get accepted.

These two universities are my top two choices.

Might I ask why you hate Riddle so much? Just wondering.

-Pete
        You wanna know the funny thing. Here at Riddle no one really hates UND. We could careless bout some stupid school in the middle of the country. I mean after first everyone else is just another school. The only excuse UND students come up with is its cheaper. Yeah well so is any other 141 school. Why go to UND when you could go anywhere else. If you want the best you know your going to have to pay and you know you gotta go to Riddle.
        -mike
        Mike,
        This was my choice exactly...no other school offers the MBA in Aviation. Thats why they are my first choice. Plus why wouldn't you want to spend a winter in FL than ND? They are brutal up there!

-Pete
        Pete Ganabathi
        Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

LHR-BRU British Airways A319

Firt time ever for me to fly from Heathrow - I've actually never flown to/from any UK airport other than Gatwick before. Also my first time for BA and an A319.
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Its not that I hate Riddle, I'll admit that it is a good school. Heck, you guys beat us in the flying competition (by only a few points). Behind us the next group was about 75-100 points behind us if I remember correctly. I just enjoy giving you guys a bunch of crap because its fun, and I'm in North Dakota so there's nothing better to do. Up here nobody really hates riddle (except the people who transferred here from there saying they weren't getting their money's worth), but by most it is viewed as a rivalry. If you look at who was trying to get the contract to teach at the air force academy, us and you. Whenever one of our school's gets something cool, the other goes and gets it and/or something else. An example is that you guys have a simulator for a jet of some sort (not sure exactly what it is), so then last year we go ahead and get a CRJ sim. We begin getting mode S transponders (a poor mans TCAS, and then you guys begin to get weather datalinked to your gps. Both are good schools, I just prefer to be here. The main reason is that it is cheaper, and close behind that is that UND is actually a regular college that just happens to have an aviation program. We have things that every other college has such as sports teams, a strong liberal arts program, and oh yeah...girls, lots of hot girls. . Take it easy, and enjoy your 'riddlevision'.

Comment

somewhere to ALC next spring, with some airline.

Haven't quite decided yet between Air Berlin (haven't flown them yet and they have 738s with winglets which I've not flown yet BUT the airport is some 300km away from here, it's a smoking flight and the flight leaves at an ungodly hour), Transavia/Basiqair (but I don't want my money to end up in French coffers which that would do), or Iberia (but that means a long stopover in either Madrid or Barcelona AND they're a lot more expensive).

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                We could careless bout some stupid school in the middle of the country.
                DAMMIT MAN! COULDN'T!!!!

Ok?
                sry
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Re:

Next time I fly is gonna be in May. OKC-AUS-OKC.

And immediately after that, I'm headed to India.

And while in India, BOM-BLR-BOM and Kolkatta-BOM.

And then back from India to Oklahoma City.

Yep, a lot of flying next summer. But I have to wait till then. Oooohhh, the waiiiit... (variation of Oooohh, the chaaasse-remember Carmen San Diego? )

Happy Flying!

Comment

Leaving this Friday 10/31 for Memphis on Airtran.

LGA-ATL-MEM 10/31, FLT# 369/70 B717 BIZ Class
                    MEM-ATL-LGA 11/3, FLT# 524/352 B717 BIZ Class

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                      Take it easy, and enjoy your 'riddlevision'.
                      Ive heard about the riddlevision.....good thing I have a fiance!!

Its either riddle or UND.

-Pete
                      Pete Ganabathi
                      Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

In about a week MCO-LGA-MCO on an AA MD80

Comment

i want to go to Riddle, and then hopefully move on to their new CAPT. Program....check it out here www.CAPTProgram.org

Comment

Go someplace else then come to riddle if your doing the CAPT program. 65,000 on top of what your paying to go to riddle. Unless your loaded bro don't put yourself in that much debt.
                            Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Yeah, I was looking at the Capt program online last night, and I know here at UND you get pretty much the same classes here, and I'm sure its the same at ERAU. The only courses we dont offer that CAPT has is the security one and the hazmat course. Other than that, the only thin that the CAPT program offers that you wouldent get from a degree in aviation is the type rating on the MD-90. I would just go to ERAU (or somewhere else) and then get a type rating somewhere else. Save yourself a lot of money. No use taking courses in stuff you already know.

Comment

My next flight is back upto SEA, to see the concorde of course! (Well, and maybe, maybe some family.)

Comment

Working...
                                X