Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have this photo here and I am not wanting to lose the shot of the moon which I personally say is the star of the picture. Is there a way to get rid of the errors I had?
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lat1918 View Post
      I have this photo here and I am not wanting to lose the shot of the moon which I personally say is the star of the picture. Is there a way to get rid of the errors I had?
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5891017
      You have to check your workflow (search the forum for a proper workflow) and edit from scratch! Adjust the levels, exposure and tone curve to get a proper contrast.

Only touch "Highlights" and "Shadows" when the contrast is still to harsh or to low. Because your image is underexposed and has dark "highlights".

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0558-N153SY-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	210.6 KB
ID:	1015858
        Now, I just redid the photo and removed those extra things I had done to it before. Is this any better or still needs some work?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7755[/ATTACH]
          Now, I just redid the photo and removed those extra things I had done to it before. Is this any better or still needs some work?
          the photo is still dark and soft. As I can see, the original photo is slightly blurry, which will make it difficult to adjust.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7755[/ATTACH]
            Well, i would say some aspects are better than before but ... it still needs some work i think. As LX-A343 Said it still dark and some parts of it are blurry especially the tail and the Reg Number might be suffered from heat wave which comes from the engines.

Comment

• https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5895084.. why is this rejected?

Comment

• Originally posted by barcajax View Post
                Click image for larger version

Name:	40085_1495743010.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	372.9 KB
ID:	1015859

The reason has given. The problem is the halo around the aircraft especially above the aircraft.

Comment

• There was no reason given...what can I do about the halo? You can only see it when you equalize the picture

Comment

• Originally posted by barcajax View Post
                    There was no reason given...what can I do about the halo? You can only see it when you equalize the picture
                    Well, i suggest you to re-edit it again and pay attention to highlight and shadow function if you use them do not use too much or it will appear halo i think. Yes, this is not very serious actually so we cannot see obvious halo without using equalize. But as we know that screener will check each photo carefully so we should edit them and check them carefully.

Comment

• Soft?

Dear friends,

Is it really soft?

I see it as sharp enough, adding of sharpening will cause to oversharpened.

Kind regards,
                      Erez.

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
                        Dear friends,

Is it really soft?

I see it as sharp enough, adding of sharpening will cause to oversharpened.

Kind regards,
                        Erez.
                        Hello Erez,
                        This one is indeed soft i think. Can be sharpened more.I have downloaded this one and sharped some to it it is ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarryLi View Post
                          Hello Erez,
                          This one is indeed soft i think. Can be sharpened more.I have downloaded this one and sharped some to it it is ok.
                          Thanks Harry, I'll try to sharpen a little.

Comment

Thanks Harry, I'll try to sharpen a little.
                            You're welcome. Just need to pay attention to the jaggy.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarryLi View Post
                              You're welcome. Just need to pay attention to the jaggy.
                              Thanks, but this is exactly the problem after adding sharpness. The jaggies.

Comment

Thanks, but this is exactly the problem after adding sharpness. The jaggies.
                                Do you know how to use eraser to erase the jaggy after sharpening? I think it is a good way to avoid jaggys.

Comment

Working...
                                X