plane hits fat guy on beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    That's runway 21, identified by the looping breakwater in the bay.
    The "21" painted on the runway could be a hint too.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

There´s no point denying that fact. I was hoping he had opted for the longer runway, understanding the margins.. but no.
      In that hope I overlooked the obvious. My bad
      If you have scrutinised every frame, you must have spotted the guy sitting just to the right of the centerline?

Comment

Originally posted by MCM View Post
        And that is why you have to be pretty silly to sit at the end of a runway being used by light aircraft
        Let alone sleep there!

You have to be pretty silly to continue the landing as well.

I'm guessing they're all close relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
          Let alone sleep there!
          But he was pulling up the whole time .

(never gets old.... for me, anyway)

Comment

I don't know why, but while looking to this video more slowly, and I mostly feel that this guy is in cahoots with those of the Cherokee to turn this video (a small survey of his head and instead of quickly running his a** out of here, he lowers his head quietly).
            BTW this shot remember me this American spotting tourist who lost his life here, at TFFJ, some years ago when his head was smacked by one C208B right main gear...

Comment

Originally posted by B52STRATO View Post
              I don't know why, but while looking to this video more slowly, and I mostly feel that this guy is in cahoots
              I don't think so but, if so, this guy is orders of magnitude more stupid than what he already was by just lying there.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
              --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                The "21" painted on the runway could be a hint too.

Hahah

Comment

Working...
                X