Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pictures of the UPS plane

Hey guys!

As most of you probably don't know, I recently got a job working at Pearson airport as a ramp agent for Swissport Canada. So I get to see everything that comes in from my vantage point at terminal 3. But one that I almost never see moving is the UPS A300 thatcomes in at 5am and sits until 11pm.

Every time it taxis passed, my camera refuses to take good photos of it... like big foot or the Loch Ness monster. But last night my lead and I finished our last flight a little over an hour before our shift was over so I asked if we could watch serviceair load it.

It was a cool experience. The Serviceair guys seemed very energetic loading the plane and their lead came and chatted with us about and cargo ops in general at YYZ.

Always an A300, sometimes a 757 compliments it

Tail stabilizer

As much glory as I could fit into my phone's camera without going into the vehicle corridor

Special loaders are required for this plane. Also a lot of man power because they load three containers at a time but the rollers inside don't work

Almost ready to go

Interestingly, they tow the plane from this small apron by the Vista cargo buildings onto the taxiway
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

I see a variety of UPS aircraft at DEN. In my opinion their paint scheme is ugly; it seems to make their aircraft look like dead whales.

Comment

Originally posted by Highkeas View Post
      I see a variety of UPS aircraft at DEN. In my opinion their paint scheme is ugly; it seems to make their aircraft look like dead whales.

Funny lol. I like their scheme, much better than the old one with the brown cheat line.

But at Pearson we usually only see one UPS, this A300, that sits all day long then leaves at 11 to return in the morning so pictures of it active aren't easy for me lol
      I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Working...
      X