British Airways Olympic livery unveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Airways Olympic livery unveiled

Here it is, looks like scales on it, looks really tacky IMO, but BA never cease to amaze

British Airways repaints the first of nine A319s with a dove design to mark the London 2012 Olympic Games.
    Regards,
    Darryl

The angle of the photograph doesn't give you a good enough idea, but then leave it to the media to upload a photo like that. The livery itself is maybe not that great, but you need a side view to get the full idea.

Comment

didn't like it!
      My pictures: https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/46959

Comment

Nothing special

Comment

Very ugly looking, don't like it.

Comment

Im not a fan of that livery at all, they could have done something much better. Still remains to be seen which other aircraft will be painted.

Comment

9 x 319s that's it, no wide bodies
              Regards,
              Darryl

Comment

Well, actually, it's a plane painted to look like a bird.
                Well, it would be more convincing if they could make it to flap its wings.

The artwork by Brighton-based designer Pascal Anson
                How much did he cash in?

Comment

All the anxiety building up to this and this is the best they came up with? Ah fudge.

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird707 View Post
                    9 x 319s that's it, no wide bodies
                    Now i hate it even more. I was anxious to see a different 747 in Phoenix.

Comment

I read somewhere that they had done 12 Wide bodies. And they even mentioned ity on their Facebook page. I need to try to find it.

Comment

Disappointed, hopefully the other aircrafts are different

time lapse video
                        Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
                        what ever happens......happens

Comment

Yeah what that has to do with the Olympics I hae no idea. BA tried to make it look like a bird's feathers on the plane but I agree, it does look more like fish scales.

Comment

They wanted an airplane that looked like a bird and they managed to make it look neither like a plane nor a bird.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                            --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Working...
                            X