Ten years - and thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten years - and thanks!

This day, ten years ago I took the first photo of mine that would make its way into Jetphotos.net - a Kibris THY aircraft at Manchester.

Although it didn't get accepted into the database until the 15th, I just wanted to mark that ten years by thanking all involved in JP.net for a wonderful site. I know I'm far from being the best photographer here, but I can certainly say I am a better photographer than I was ten years ago, and I really have only JP.net to thank for that. It's been a great experience to be involved and I look forward to many more years of being part of this site.

To the screeners in particular, thank you for your patience and help. Many of you have helped me with technical problems and answers.

Thank you JP.net; it's been a pleasure!

And thank you. It's posts like this that make it all worthwhile. The best thing is ? ..... It gives me an excuse to have a whisky to celebrate your next ten years !!
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Cheers, mate.

And I am quite sure, that shot would have been rejected had you decided to upload it now. Screening standards did improve in the mean time. Mind you, the same is true for my first shots as well...
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=21893

Comment

Congrats, well done for hanging around here for 10 years, here's to another 10!

Comment

Working...
        X