25 minute changeover, will I make it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that is a lot of replies

Thanks for the tips guys. It turns out I found a cheaper Southwest Airlines flight with a one-stop, no plane change. That way, I don't need to get off the plane, so it is all good now

Happy flyings!

Jerry
    Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Comment

Originally posted by SYDCBRWOD View Post
      Vnav,

Next you'll be telling me that the tooth fairy ain't real. Good thing Santa is the real deal
      I'm not sure about that, but V-Nav once told me that airliner pilots get all the free beer they can drink as part of their compensation package.
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
        I'm not sure about that, but V-Nav once told me that airliner pilots get all the free beer they can drink as part of their compensation package.
        Whoa. WHoa. WHOA!!! What airline has free beer in their contract? More importantly, WHERE DO I SEND A RESUME?!!

The "keep my tail out of trouble" disclaimer: Though I work in the airline industry, anything I post on here is my own speculation or opinion. Nothing I post is to be construed as "official" information from any air carrier or any other entity.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
          Excellent. Is it better to drink a Lager or Pilsner on approach and is a Stout contra-indicated in cruise?

Comment

Originally posted by SYDCBRWOD View Post
            Excellent. Is it better to drink a Lager or Pilsner on approach and is a Stout contra-indicated in cruise?
            I was thinking more along the lines of drinking it on a layover...NOT while working!

I personally prefer the stout though...
            The "keep my tail out of trouble" disclaimer: Though I work in the airline industry, anything I post on here is my own speculation or opinion. Nothing I post is to be construed as "official" information from any air carrier or any other entity.

Comment

Working...
            X