Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JetSetGB View Post
    Can you look at the sample reference image and help me if such shots qualifiy to be ticked as night since taken during sunset/dusk time, however some sunlight is still seen?
    It doesn't have this specific red-orange glow that is mentioned in the upload guidelines, nor is it obvious night (sun under horizon), so no it doesn't qualify for night shot category. If you are unsure, leave unticked and leave a message to the screeners that you didn't check the category.

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
      It doesn't have this specific red-orange glow that is mentioned in the upload guidelines, nor is it obvious night (sun under horizon), so no it doesn't qualify for night shot category. If you are unsure, leave unticked and leave a message to the screeners that you didn't check the category.

cheers, Pamela
      Many thanks for the revert, Regards, Girish

Comment

• I would like to know if this is a acceptable crop? And if so, are there any other flaws?

Comment

• Arjen,
          Crop looks ok to me. And I can't see any other flaw.
          Have a nice day
          Alex

Comment

• Hi guys.

Wich ones of this photos are Ok for upload? And what I have to do for correct some errors?

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by fokker1001 View Post
              Hi guys.

Wich ones of this photos are Ok for upload? And what I have to do for correct some errors?

[ATTACH]5312[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5313[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5314[/ATTACH]

Thank you.
              All three look fine to me. Now it's up to you to choose on for upload. I would upload the first
              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Composition

Hi There,

Can you please comment on the composition of this pic? Does it have a lot of dead space? or are the photographers blocking the aircraft? All help appreciated,

TIA,

Girish B

Comment

• Originally posted by JetSetGB View Post
                  Can you please comment on the composition of this pic? Does it have a lot of dead space? or are the photographers blocking the aircraft?
                  One for your personal collection I am afraid: it is blurred, not centered and, as you already suspected, blocked by the two guys.

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• Hi guys. Its me again
                    How are this photos?

PD: What you prefer? the airplane in final or the other one in Hold Point?

Regards from Colombia.

Comment

Hi guys. Its me again
                      How are this photos?

[ATTACH]5318[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]5319[/ATTACH]

PD: What you prefer? the airplane in final or the other one in Hold Point?

Regards from Colombia.
                      In both images, the landing aircraft is blurry unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chips View Post
                        In both images, the landing aircraft is blurry unfortunately.
                        And for upload it like Airport Overview? Thank you.

Like this picture: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7583143

Comment

And for upload it like Airport Overview? Thank you.

Like this picture: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7583143
                          The image in the database shows three aircraft and the RWY threshold so it is more representative as an Airport Overview image.

The images you are asking about focus more on the landing aircraft (which is blurry) so they are not really acceptable as airport overview images. If you are trying to show an airport overview image, try and show a wider area like the image you linked.

Comment

• China Southern Boeing 757-28S Reject

Hello Screeners,

My recent upload of China Southern Boeing 757-28S was rejected for "Window Dirt/Glare".

I would like to know which exact area of the picture do you mean the glare/window dirt. This is basically to understand the reason for reject and to avoid it next time around.

Comment

• Took these at the USS intrepid museum in NYC

Im afraid I can't upload both since they are similar
                              Which one has a better chance of acceptance?
                              And which one will be more attractive(having more views)?

Thanks!

Comment

• The second one is an instant reject for me. Either you shot the pic through a chain link fence or you have a serious vignetting problem with the lens you used.

The first shot stands the best chance but there is a yellow cast to it and the bottom third is very dark.
                                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                                X