Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs help with their scans / rejects?? We can help you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got this rejection a few days ago..

I am really confused ... I always save my work in CS3 using Maximum Quality (12) and Baseline Standard Format. Secondly, I had this same image go through the Pre-screening thread before uploading.. so any anomalies regarding contrast would have been brought to my notice, I guess.

Can anyone please help!

Regards,
    Sankalp

Comment

• Hello together,

I got this rejection a few days ago.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3169865

I cannot see any heat haze except for the exhaust. But I really cannot see any heat haze which is not caused by the exhaust.
      If somebody see it please tell me where.

It would be a pleasure to me to have this photo in the database.

Thank's for your help!

Regards,
      Jan

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy_fly View Post
        Hello together,

I got this rejection a few days ago.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3169865

I cannot see any heat haze except for the exhaust. But I really cannot see any heat haze which is not caused by the exhaust.
        If somebody see it please tell me where.

It would be a pleasure to me to have this photo in the database.

Thank's for your help!

Regards,
        Jan
        Hello There,
        Welcome to the forums.
        The heathaze rejection comes from the haze across the top of the wings and the front of the aircraft.

This one can't be saved I'm afraid.
        Best Regards
        Ryan

Comment

• Hello Rtyrpics,

thank you for salutation!

But...I can't see heathaze yet.
          On the top of the wings this is exhaust because the aircraft was standing.

Is it possible to circle the heathaze which is not comming from the engines?

Thank you very much!

Regards,
          Jan

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy_fly View Post
            But...I can't see heathaze yet.
            On the top of the wings this is exhaust because the aircraft was standing.

Is it possible to circle the heathaze which is not comming from the engines?
            Jan
            No. There is too much heat haze CAUSED by the hot exhaust which ruins the picture. This one cannot be saved, nor can it be accepted due to the distortion of the plane. Save this one to your personal collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by twagenknecht View Post
              No. There is too much heat haze CAUSED by the hot exhaust which ruins the picture. This one cannot be saved, nor can it be accepted due to the distortion of the plane. Save this one to your personal collection.
              Ok. This makes sense to me. Thank's for the information!

Regards,
              Jan

Comment

• Categories missing?

Hi folks,

Just wanted to ask a question about this one and what categories it should have. When I submitted it originally, I think (but I'm not 100% sure) that I had marked it as "special colour scheme", but I just wondered if it should also be marked for "vintage/veteran aircraft", as it's quite an old type".

Otherwise it's just going to get rejected all over again, and over, Andover, Andover ...

Comment

• Apologies for the bump... can anyone please help!
                  regds, Sankalp

Originally posted by AirIndia0001 View Post
                  Got this rejection a few days ago..

I am really confused ... I always save my work in CS3 using Maximum Quality (12) and Baseline Standard Format. Secondly, I had this same image go through the Pre-screening thread before uploading.. so any anomalies regarding contrast would have been brought to my notice, I guess.

Can anyone please help!

Regards,
                  Sankalp

Comment

• Hi there Sankalp,

Well I dont see to much in the way of compression but your image is lacking in contrast. If you set the black and white points in curves or levels you will notice a big difference.

Jid

Comment

• Any thoughts on this? It's just that it's down at the 400 mark in the queue, so I just want to tick the appropriate box(es), just in case it's rejected again!!!!

Originally posted by akerosid View Post
                      Hi folks,

Just wanted to ask a question about this one and what categories it should have. When I submitted it originally, I think (but I'm not 100% sure) that I had marked it as "special colour scheme", but I just wondered if it should also be marked for "vintage/veteran aircraft", as it's quite an old type".

Otherwise it's just going to get rejected all over again, and over, Andover, Andover ...

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3169995

Comment

• Originally posted by akerosid View Post
                        Any thoughts on this? It's just that it's down at the 400 mark in the queue, so I just want to tick the appropriate box(es), just in case it's rejected again!!!!
                        No categories are req to my knowledge. She is old but still in service so no vintage/warbird and the c/s is normal for the operator.
                        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Is it possible for someone on this site to change the serial number please? I do not want to upload again just for this small error. Please screeners, I have no more slots left and it's a perfectly good photo. Thanks
                          Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

• Hello,

I've had 3 (dusk) images rejected:
                            1) http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3183119
                            2) http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3183128
                            3) http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3183131

1)
                            - Dark / Underexposed
                            (it's a dusk shot, isn't that 'normal' for such a shot?)
                            - Oversharpen

(I have looked again and again but don't see it)
                            - Too much noise or grain

(I do see some noise, but personally I don't feel that it's too excessive).

(In all fairness, this image is probably borderline, should either do a re-edit or forget it?).

2)
                            - Dark / Underexposed
                            (Again, it's a dusk shot isn't it normale to be a bit dark?)
                            - Bad Info in the following field(s): Airline
                            (Just stupid from my part, didn't pay close attention to the auto complete)

3)
                            - Dark / Underexposed
                            (I see a recurrence here)
                            - Undersharpened (Soft)

(Agreed, will fix that).

As you can see, 3 images all a rejection on the Dark/Underexposed matter. (Let's forget about the other rejection reasons for a minute).

I've posted these shots in the Pre-screening topic (and bumped it as well), but haven't received any response to it. (I can understand the crew is/was busy with the large queue, but other's were helpded out.
                            I assume my question has been overlooked. If not, please tell me.

The questions I had then, I still have (as they are rejected, if not I would have had my answer). Hopefully someone is willing and able to help me out with these images.

I haven't edited dawn shots before, I'm not sure how to read the histogram, etc. The histogram clearly says under exposed (but I assume that's 'natural' in dawn shots). Can anyone advise me?

My Travels across the globe
                            Pictures I am proud of

Comment

• May someone tell me what's wrong with these? Thanks

Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

• On your second photo, look under the wing and you can clearly see LAND and COASTLINE, so then you are over some country's airspace, you cannot use INTERNATIONAL AIRSPACE as a location.

Comment

Working...
                                X