Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Airways: Denver-LHR-Delhi (Y-class) (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rohank4284 View Post
    The only thing I haven't enjoyed so far is the summer heat, it's 110-120 degrees with 60-100% humidity out here in the afternoons, with the lows being 88-90 degrees!
    This is a surprise .

Where are you in India, I know when I stay in Chandigarh it is quite hot and in Mumbai and sometimes Pune it is quite hot and Humid. (I'm Canadian, so I will put it in Celsius ). Chandigarh was about 38 on average and Mumbai and Pune about 40-45 on average.

Nehal

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyspreetsingh View Post
      Thanks for the compliment about my report!

I am going to LAX again (on WN! lol), for the Future Business Leaders of America national competition, and that is next week! So I am really excited for that!

and I am trying to go to Chicago in August, I don't know if I will though...

I hope that you are enjoying India!

Yeah, it must be hot there, I don't know how I'm going to survive there if I ever go to India! lol

I look forward reading the return report!
      Sorry for the late response, I have been having internet trouble here. Jaspreet, good luck on your FBLA competition, I hope that you'll do another trip report! Yep, India's been incredribly hot, but you get used to it eventually, other than that it's been pretty fun.

Originally posted by C-FMWQ View Post
      This is a surprise .

Where are you in India, I know when I stay in Chandigarh it is quite hot and in Mumbai and sometimes Pune it is quite hot and Humid. (I'm Canadian, so I will put it in Celsius ). Chandigarh was about 38 on average and Mumbai and Pune about 40-45 on average.

Nehal
      Nehal where I live it's been about 40-46 degree Celcius every day and the monsoons are delayed. Even the afternoon winds are super hot! Makes the 32-34 degree C (92-95 degree F) weather in Denver, actually seem pleasant.Other than the weather, India's been very fun.

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

Excellent, I must say that LHR T5 is a masterpiece, but boarding the aircraft in that long walk kind of ruins it....

Nice job!
        Theres strong, then theres Army Strong!
        www.goarmy.com

Comment

LondonJoe,

Thank you for the nice compliments. T5 was an impressive change from T4, much more spacious and less stressful. The only things I didn't like was the weird flight connection process and the rude security staff.

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

Nanak Dev Engg College, Ludhiana, India. He enjoys sailing, mountain climbing and running. Baruch, real life applications are emphasized in all classes and instruction is intensive and demandingAlex Kamarashki graduated summa cum laude as a Honors College Scholar from Kent State University in 2009 with a major in .
            Brennan

Comment

Originally posted by rohank4284 View Post
              India has been very nice so far, mostly just visitng my relatives and going to big Indian markets and huge malls. The only thing I haven't enjoyed so far is the summer heat, it's 110-120 degrees with 60-100% humidity out here in the afternoons, with the lows being 88-90 degrees!
              That kind of weather is terrible, reminds me of when I was living in FL. The high humidity is what really kills it. Desert heat is one thing, but when the air is so thick it's difficult to breath, it is definitely a bummer. I hope to make it out to India this year. I have yet to go but have been wanting to for a while.
              "Action is the foundational key to all success."

Comment

Originally posted by Jetster77 View Post
                That kind of weather is terrible, reminds me of when I was living in FL. The high humidity is what really kills it. Desert heat is one thing, but when the air is so thick it's difficult to breath, it is definitely a bummer. I hope to make it out to India this year. I have yet to go but have been wanting to for a while.
                Yep, Indian summers are generally very hot and humid. May & June are probably the hottest months out of the year in Delhi with high temps. of 110-120 and low temps. of 80-90 (all temperatures are in Fahrenheit). July-September are better temperature wise because of the monsoon rains and humidity levels are around 90-100% most of those months. The best months to visit India are in October-February, where temperatures are more reasonable and the weather is relatively dry in Delhi. Good luck planning your trip to India, have you thought of which cities you might to visit.

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

Working...
                X