This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
    According to the upload guidelines, all planes in museums need this category:
    Ok check
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Should a CCF Harvard Mk 4 be a "small prop" or just "warbird" only?
      View my photos at JP.Net
      Home Airport: Jackson - Evers Int'l (JAN) - Jackson, MS
      Camera: Canon 50D, 100-400L/17-85 lenses

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        Should a CCF Harvard Mk 4 be a "small prop" or just "warbird" only?
        Since she is the same a/c as a North American T-6 Texan - "Vintage/Warbird" Only

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
          Since she is the same a/c as a North American T-6 Texan - "Vintage/Warbird" Only
          Ok, Thanks!
          View my photos at JP.Net
          Home Airport: Jackson - Evers Int'l (JAN) - Jackson, MS
          Camera: Canon 50D, 100-400L/17-85 lenses

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
            Military, yes. But, judging by other photos of gevernment owned civilian aircraft, do not select business jet. Other examples: Germany's A310, A340 in France, ...

Cheerio
            Hello,

I've had a rejection for overex/wrong category:

I appealed and the appeal got rejected as well with the following comment:

Admin Comments >> business jet category is required

I don't think A6-YAS falls under business jet category? It's an UAE government 747

Comment

• Originally posted by SIA_744 View Post
              Hello,

I've had a rejection for overex/wrong category:

I appealed and the appeal got rejected as well with the following comment:

Admin Comments >> business jet category is required

I don't think A6-YAS falls under business jet category? It's an UAE government 747
              Zaahid,

Government aircraft are considered buisiness jets in our dbase.

Rgds

Erwin

Comment

• I;ve got two rejects due to category wrong/missing. I can't check which categories were added, so I suppose both had "military" checked:

Should I:
                - NOT add "military" and add "bussiness jet" to the first (USCG Gulfstream),
                - add "military" (cause it is US Air Force) and add "bussiness jet" to the second (USAF C-40B) ,
                am I right?

Comment

• Originally posted by stawka View Post
                  I;ve got two rejects due to category wrong/missing. I can't check which categories were added, so I suppose both had "military" checked:

Should I:
                  - NOT add "military" and add "bussiness jet" to the first (USCG Gulfstream),
                  - add "military" (cause it is US Air Force) and add "bussiness jet" to the second (USAF C-40B) ,
                  am I right?
                  Both need Mil genre and Bizjet category selected.

Erwin

Comment

• The 'Air-to-air' category has many photos of aircraft on the ground, taken from the air.

Surely they don't fit in this category, or should it be renamed the 'from the air' category?

Comment

• Hi AJ,

You are right. Thnx for the corrections.

Kind rgds,

Erwin

Comment

• Hi

Should Norwegian Air Shuttle planes with people on tails be "Special Scheme"? I did a search in database with no conclusive results: searching with the special category resulted in 1000+ photos, while searching the whole airline resulted in 9000+ photos, many of which I discovered had people on the tail but was not in the special category.

Help please
                        Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by hongmng View Post
                          Hi

Should Norwegian Air Shuttle planes with people on tails be "Special Scheme"? I did a search in database with no conclusive results: searching with the special category resulted in 1000+ photos, while searching the whole airline resulted in 9000+ photos, many of which I discovered had people on the tail but was not in the special category.

Help please
                          Thanks
                          No, Norwegian 737's should not be uploaded with the special scheme category. They do however have a few aircraft that do require the special scheme category, from memory they are aircraft advertising wifi onboard, UNICEF, and another being the 6000th 737 delivered.

Comment

• There are also some around with no fin painting. These are not special scheme either, they are simply a unpainted hybrid.
                            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Ok. Thanks Dave and Brian!

Comment

• Should 'Small Prop' be checked for the GAAS MQ-1 Predator UAV?

Comment

Working...
                                X