X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Erwin!!! Nice work!!!!!

Comment

• 10 years today since my first accepted photo. I was on a cheap Pentax camera using that thing called Film. Anyone remember that? A Canon 10D was state of the

I doubt it would have a chance these days

Congrats to JP net too for still being there after all this time and now being one of the best photo archives available to all.
      Last edited by cja; 2013-07-19, 18:15.

Comment

• Number 3000 for me.

Thanks to the screeners and all who helped along the way!

Merci, gracias, danke

Comment

• Dear friends,

Well, it's did not number with three zeros,
          but I think it's a nice number :7,777.
          [photoid=7655347]

Thanks to all of you.

Cheers,
          Erez.

Comment

• My 200th Photo!
            [photoid=7658225]

I wish the 200th was this one though, it turned out to be 199th
            [photoid=7658173]

Comment

• 700th shot

My 700th shot in JP DB.
              Shot No. 700 on JP. Many thanks to the JP screeners for looking at my pics and their comments, suggestions and critqiues.. J4049. Hindustan Aeronautics ALH Dhruv. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Sincere thanks to all the screeners for looking at my pics and their comments, suggestions and critiques.

Comment

• #700 for me:

[photoid=7677495]

Comment

• [photoid=5734292]
                  My first one to pass the 100.000 views milestone.
                  Peter
                  http://www.vap-group.at
                  http://www.austrianaviation.net

Comment

• And a historic one! Well done!
                    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by oe-vap View Post
                      [photoid=5734292]
                      My first one to pass the 100.000 views milestone.
                      Congrats Peter!

Comment

• Just hit the magic 2000 photos barrier...

Well... it's taken me a few years but here is my 2000th photo on Jetphotos.net I thought i'd find something a bit special for this milestone and here it is. Without a doubt one of my favourite aircraft, favourite airline and favourite airport. Here is Speedbird 142 arriving from Delhi, India on a stunning summer morning. High temps, combined with overnight fog and mist combined to give me this stunning conditions to shoot in. With the sun rising and the huge amounts of condensation forming over the entire aircraft it left me with this stunning result. Here is to the next 1000! Cheers all! (5D2/70-200F2.8LIS). G-VIIN. Boeing 777-236(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

My 2000th!
                        Chris Sharps
                        5D3 | 5D2 | 7D | 1D2 | 10D | 400D | 1V | 3
                        17-40F4L | 24-105F4LIS | 70-200F2.8LIS | 100-400LIS
                        24F1.4L II | 50F1.2L | 85F1.2L II | 15F2.8 Fisheye | 50F1.4 | 100F2.8 Macro
                        1.4x | 550EX x2

Fuji X100

Comment

• Originally posted by chris78cpr View Post
                          Just hit the magic 2000 photos barrier...

Well... it's taken me a few years but here is my 2000th photo on Jetphotos.net I thought i'd find something a bit special for this milestone and here it is. Without a doubt one of my favourite aircraft, favourite airline and favourite airport. Here is Speedbird 142 arriving from Delhi, India on a stunning summer morning. High temps, combined with overnight fog and mist combined to give me this stunning conditions to shoot in. With the sun rising and the huge amounts of condensation forming over the entire aircraft it left me with this stunning result. Here is to the next 1000! Cheers all! (5D2/70-200F2.8LIS). G-VIIN. Boeing 777-236(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

My 2000th!
                          Great shot mate! congrats!
                          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

My 2000th!
                            Brilliant shot!

Comment

Just hit the magic 2000 photos barrier...

My 2000th!
                              Hell of a capture for your 2000th! Congrats Chris!

Comment

• Congrats to all! Amazing to see the amount of pics from each different person.

Only been here for about 1.5 months, only at 15

My Workflow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0mpFOHOXJU

Comment

Working...
                                X