Tour of the Cathay TRADER 747-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour of the Cathay TRADER 747-8

A photo tour of both the inside and outside of this marvellous beast!

Regards,

Jonathan

That "female" Boeing rep has a name.

oh and She works in my department .

We have onsite reps from our department (Avionics) helping with each customer for about a month. I'm hoping to get an assignment. I dont want my Leads assignment, she drew Moscow in January .

Comment

Very nice pics, those seats are better than most passenger aircraft's Economy class.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN View Post
        Very nice pics, those seats are better than most passenger aircraft's Economy class.
        They are Business class seats. I flew on one of the 747-8F's for 12 hours. Very comfy seats even after all that time. But I did have to get up and down quite a few times.

Comment

what a damn lucky guy!!!
          My pictures: https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/46959

Comment

One of the "Perks" that go with the Territory.

I Guess I shouldnt mention we are going to flight test the FMC on the Intercontinental shortly. Ive been slated to fly a couple times on it too .

I love my job at times.

Plus Ive been flying the SIM long before the first flight. Lots of fun

Makes the long hours worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Mackojc View Post
              http://www.aussie-traveller.com/2011...ic-boeing.html

A photo tour of both the inside and outside of this marvellous beast!

Regards,

Jonathan
              I assume this particular aircraft does not have a nose that opens for cargo loading.

Comment

Originally posted by Highkeas View Post
                I assume this particular aircraft does not have a nose that opens for cargo loading.
                Yes it does. All 747 Freighters (Not pax converts to freight) do.

If you look at this picture you can see the door split lines. Also the warning flags are for when the door is open

Comment

Thanks guys, glad to hear you liked it.

@ W7PSK - Haha, if I knew her name I would have used it. Please thank her on behalf of me. She was a very kind lady and generous with the amount of time I was allowed to photograph the cabin.

Comment

Working...
                  X