• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah well, I'll add my crap as well:

CLT-DTW-CDG-DTW-CLT (NW, of course) in February

CLT-MUC-GRZ-MUC-CLT (new LH non-stop to MUC) in April

Comment

I have a busy month of March coming up. The first week I'll be in Vegas, flying American JFK-MIA-LAS, the third week in March I'll be in Orlando flying American. Both these trips qualify for American's fly twice fly free promotions.

Comment

June or July:

Ottawa - Vancouver - Shanghai - Hefei (and back)

or

Ottawa - Vancouver - Beijing - Hefei (and back)
        Will F.
        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Altenburg AOC to London Stansted STN on Ryanair 10th of February and back one day later. One day spotting with Steve.
          ________
          Colorado Dispensary
          Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 06:10.

Comment

Originally posted by DRS-Spotter
            Altenburg AOC to London Stansted STN on Ryanair 10th of February and back one day later. One day spotting with Steve.
            Sounds like fun...

My next trip will be in March (was supposed to be in Feb., but we moved it)
            from ACY-MCO on Spirit OR ABE-SFB on Southeast OR PHL-MCO on USAir (err... maybe not) or AirTran (most likely if we go from PHL... we'll prob'ly go from ABE though)
            www.acairport.com

Comment

I will fly from Milwaukee to Honolulu, with a direct connect from MSP via Northwest on a DC10 which will be my 1st widebody flight. My wife and I are getting away for a little R&& on 3-9-04 Has anyone flown this route before? I heard the NW used to fly 744's on MSP - HNL route!

Regards J MKE

Comment

Originally posted by NWFLYER_MKE

I will fly from Milwaukee to Honolulu, with a direct connect from MSP via Northwest on a DC10 which will be my 1st widebody flight. My wife and I are getting away for a little R&& on 3-9-04 Has anyone flown this route before? I heard the NW used to fly 744's on MSP - HNL route!

Regards J MKE
                I've never flown that route but I have been on the SEA- HNL flight which also has the DC-10s. Good plane but they are somewhat old. Two years ago, the toliet got plugged up and we had to turn around.

O/T, but what island are you going to?
                CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

7 days and 12 hours I will begin my 6 hour journey to LGW for my VS flight to KMCO! Cant wait!
                  E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

We will be staying on Oahu! Near Waikiki Beach!

Comment

Originally posted by NWFLYER_MKE
                      We will be staying on Oahu! Near Waikiki Beach!

Honolulu's a busy place. You actually hear more Japanese or other langauges than you do English . Oahu is a great island though. I personally recommend heading up north to Shark's Cove for the best snorkeling. HNL has some good spotting areas too mainly west of the airport. If you're sitting on the left side of the aircraft during landing you'll see a big field west of the terminal, near the Air Force complex.

CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

perth-sydney
                        in about 3 hrs.

bye for now

next trips
                        USA/DXB August.

Comment

Southwest
                          Jan. 24th flt 818 SJC-SNA B735
                          Jan. 25th flt 997 SNA-SJC B735

Comment

The Flight Itinerary From Hell

I am flying home Wednesday and this is what the dopey travel agent from our company booked>>>

KBL-BAK-DXB Ajerbaijan Airlines (OK -Ariana is not flying to regularily now) arriving in Dubai 0130 hrs 22 Jan, and into a hotel.

Then I am in Dubai until 1630 hrs the same day to wait for Emirates 5 to LHR, despite EK1 and 3 leaving at 0745 hrs and 1430 hrs respectively. EK 5 gets into LHR with only 50 minutes to spare to catch AC 859 at 2105 hrs so they have me staying in another hotel and out the next morning at 0855 on AC 869, not arriving in YYZ until Friday afternoon.

I have gone back and told them to rebook on EK 1, with a connection onto AC 857 which gets me home almost 24 hours sooner, and avoids two nights in hotels on top of that.

What really ticks me off is that someone here left the flight bookings to almost the last moment, and this is what I got stuck with as a result. They have know since 16 Dec I wanted to head home at about this point.

Lord knows what the arrangements will be on the returtn trip!
                            ________
                            Best Cheap Vaporizers

Comment

I travel only once a year basically, so I try to make it as interesting (or to others exhausting) as possible.

From Townsville to Brisbane to begin with (on Alliance) and then connect with Qantas to Singapore. Transfer onto Finnair to Helsinki and then Aero Airlines to Tallinn. Return via the same routing just the other way round.
                              Outbound on the 2nd of Feb and be back in Brisbane on the 12th of February at 6.25am. I spend a few days in Brisbane with friends until the Sunday night, and then it's Alliance's night flight BNE-TSV.

Excited? Yep....first time on a MD-11 (I hear they have a pretty big reputation in relation to the takeoffs ) .

I'll take pics from my trip but as I have a simple standard camera (Olympus Superzoon 70G) I don't know if they'll be accepted here (any photographic tips would be great). I'll put my own website up or something when the pics start to get developed.

TangoSierraVictor
                              Australia bound!
                              Sep 3 ICN-KIX JL964 767
                              Sep 3~4 KIX-BNE JL777 747

Comment

Feb. 11th BWI-YYZ-DEL
                                feb. 27th DEL-YYZ-BWI

After closely looking at my tickets and some much nagging to my parents they finally admit they bought business class!!!! I am heading to india for my big sisters wedding, and 14 hours in economy with no PTV? Oh man i think i would have gone insane. How is Air Canada's Business class anyways? I hear it is not up to par with the rest of the carriers

Comment

Working...
                                X