Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomsonfly/First Choice/Thomson Airways safety cards for trade or sale

Hi everyone

I recently acquired a large number of safety cards after the merger of Thomsonfly and First Choice Airways, if you are interested in any of these cards I will trade them for just about any cards, just send me an offer. I have literally hundreds of these cards, so if you want multiple copies of the cards, maybe some for your trade list let me know. If anyone wants to buy any, I will sell them for £0.50 each. I am also happy to trade for postcards, stickers, airline badges, pens, sick bags etc., just let me know.

The cards are:

Thomsonfly.com 767-200 Issue 02
    Thomsonfly.com 767-300 Issue 02
    Thomsonfly.com 737-300/500 Issue 02
    Thomson Airways 767 Revised 9/11/08
    First Choice (with operated by Thomsonfly sticker) A320 Revised 11/1/06
    First Choice (with operated by Thomsonfly sticker) A321 Revised 11/1/06
    First Choice (with operated by Thomsonfly sticker) 757 Revised 11/1/06
    First Choice (with operated by Thomsonfly sticker) 767 Revised 11/1/06

They are all cards that are now out of use, except for the Thomson Airways card which is brand new.

If you want any, drop me an e-mail to [email protected]

Best regards

Mark

****** http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">****** name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">****** name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10">****** name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"> I recently done my MBA and now days I want to do some online Microsoft certifications and I Found this online notes is a best helping source to get online accurate information which is more helpful for my preparation.
    Adam1

Comment

Working...
    X