American 787 livery gets coloured engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American 787 livery gets coloured engines

Everyone is happy AA kept coloured engines on their 787, but the white engines would have been ok too as they would have complemented the white stripes on the tail, infact white engines fleetwide would have worked as well keeping that in mind.

Artist impression

Whats your take white would look better or not?

Comment

a poor rendition since the off-white/off-silver/off-grey they chose is far less silver looking than the impression.

aside from that, the white engine looks silly.

Comment

All the "I hate the new colours" comments. Hilarious hahaha.
        I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

What it actually looks like:

Comment

ok... how can anyone not like the way that looks? I'm having an eyegasm over hear lol

Comment

What was the deal that prevented decals on the 787's engines? If so, how did Avianca get away with a decal?
              Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

AA dosent have decals as part of livery thats why none on 787 either, but Air India and Qatar do on their 787s, also Royal Jordanian have two colours on their 787 engines red and dark grey, Boeing never wanted this but I guess as long as customers dont care its not an issue, so its likely that Gulf Air will have blue and gold on their engines.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN View Post
                  AA dosent have decals as part of livery thats why none on 787 either, but Air India and Qatar do on their 787s, also Royal Jordanian have two colours on their 787 engines red and dark grey, Boeing never wanted this but I guess as long as customers dont care its not an issue, so its likely that Gulf Air will have blue and gold on their engines.
                  I'm not a fan of any middle eastern carriers but Gulf Air's liverie always wows me, wonder what their 787's will look like

Comment

Working...
                  X