X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vapor Coming Off Aircraft

Who else thinks this is B.S.?

Link:

http://geoengineeringwatch.org TO READ OR POST COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO, PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLE http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/undeniable-footag...

All it is in my opinion is vapor coming off the aircraft as it flies through changing air humidity conditions.

More spraying:
    Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

And look this military plane spraying stuff over innocent people on the beach.
    F18 made a sonic boom, you can see the condensation going across the plane and creating a cone look and then the sonic boom, it knocked me to the ground you ...

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

It's true...

100% true...

UNDENYABLE!!!!!!!!!!

The aircraft is indeed spraying water and CO2 (i.e. acid rain) at a very impressive rate.
      Probably some carbon monoxide
      And likely a very complex mix of hydrocarbons.

Edit: Ok, I bailed out too soon on the video...the "secondary disburesement" between the engine con-trials- the guy is talking about is interesting and it does look like a very neat and somewhat unusual catch...

...Tell you what though....there's no reason to turn spray on and off....the on and off pattern is much more reminiscent of passing through atmospheric variations.

It is incredible to consider how many folks are convinced that planes are spraying stuff....
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Hmmmmm... slow news day on jetphotos.net forums

Comment

Working...
        X