No announcement yet.

Non-aviation photography....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocoa Beach, Florida looking South. Late July.

Cocoa Beach, Florida looking North. Late July.

Clouds above my house,Arnold Maryland, Early June

Clouds above my Grandparent house, Merritt Island Florida. Early August.

The view out the back of My other Grandparents house, Camarillo California. Early July.

Sorry for people with 56K modems.

Comment

ok i love travel and art also. this was from a student exhibit at Rome Termini

same with this

Rome of course, uploaded small images to save bandwidth

apollo coast in greece, this is just about heaven on earth!

this is the nyhavn in copenhagen, one of my fave cities.

here i am at the mightiest of all human achievements, man fears time, but time fears the pyramids! less then 8 weeks after this shot was taken i was diagnosed with a massive clot on my brain, 2 weeks after i had neurosurgery to save my life, lucky i saw the pyramids first!

me and sphinx, sphinx looked healthier than i did!

inside the colosseum, i did this in BnW too give it an old feel

and last but not least from istanbul the topkapi palace.

next trips
      USA/DXB August.

Comment

Continuing with the beach theme :

Taken a few weeks ago at Charleston, South Carolina.
        Click Here for my aviation photographs.
        No Frontiers

Comment

Kowloon-Canton Railway Clocktower and the Arts and science centre at Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong

The International Finance Centre, talles building in Asia. Hong Kong.

One of the many ferries seen at Victoria Harbour.

Tanuj.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Other than aviation:

Skyline of San Diego

Coronado Bridge and the Ocean

Hold On....TIGHT!

Seeing smoke in residential area; Clairemont area of San Diego early in August.

And taking pictures of people....these are my wonderful cousins

Comment

clovis,
              your missis is fine, can you hook me up when i come to LA?

this i took on the way to work the other day

this i took from my home away from home in frankfurt

this i couldnt resist, beggar at the vatican, seems hard to believe but its true, though her legs look to good to be a real beggar!

next trips
              USA/DXB August.

Comment

Great Thread, Great shots!

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

clovis,
                  your missis is fine, can you hook me up when i come to LA?

NO

Comment

hey Tanuj

i was in HK for millenium, they had all the towers on island side lit up, some even had countdowns on them. HK is one of my fave cities!

i have some fotos from that too, just cant be stuffed scanning them in!

my fave building is Sir Norman Foster's HSBC bank, its amazing!

next trips
                    USA/DXB August.

Comment

for some good plane picture takers you guyz take some less than exciting non-av photos wish i could take some poorly composed,blurry,pics like yall. Yall are really in love with yourselves.

Auturo

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                        hey Tanuj

i was in HK for millenium, they had all the towers on island side lit up, some even had countdowns on them. HK is one of my fave cities!

Yeah, during the millenius, Chinese New Year, Christmas and other important festivals, Hong Kong gets very well lit up, and it looks beautiful then.

Sadly, I moved out of Hong Kong at the beginning of this month, but happily i moved here to NJ.

Tanuj.
                        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                          Originally posted by Longreach747
                          hey Tanuj

Yeah, during the millenius, Chinese New Year, Christmas and other important festivals, Hong Kong gets very well lit up, and it looks beautiful then.

Sadly, I moved out of Hong Kong at the beginning of this month, but happily i moved here to NJ.

Tanuj.
                          Welcome to the US Looking foward to some EWR pictures from you !

James
                          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                          No Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by lava lamp
                            for some good plane picture takers you guyz take some less than exciting non-av photos wish i could take some poorly composed,blurry,pics like yall. Yall are really in love with yourselves.

Auturo
                            <sarcasm>

Thank you very much for those brilliant comments, we can only wish to be as awesome as you are.

</sarcasm>

Comment

Originally posted by lava lamp

Auturo
                              Hey Welcome! Fresh Meat! What the hell kind of name is Auturo anyway? Did your parents dislike you or something?

oh you'll figure it out soon enough.. Nothing personal

Comment

you can't say that these are good pics can ya? a blind monkey could do better. yall take some mighty good plane photos but i guess yall are nothin but a bunch of one trick ponys that know almost nuthin about real photography. besides yall sure have some foreiner kiddies as screeners no wonder yall are a joke.

Art

Comment

Working...
                                X