Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

United Airlines Hubs by size in order of destinations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Airlines Hubs by size in order of destinations?

Hello,

I recently posted this on another form but two users totally went off on a tangent and started getting into an argument and got political with each other, so it was obviously and rightfully shut down. I am just trying to know if anyone can tell me the list of UA Hubs AND focus cities (CLE, GUM, & NRT) in order of size by number of cities served by UAL and UAX, no Star Alliance or JV routes just plane old United and United Express Aircraft. Below is what I believe the list to be. I know I am correct for the top and bottom of the list but the middle is where it gets fuzzy. Please help! It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Please don't confuse the list I am requesting with number of daily departures, this is based on number of nonstop destinations served (even if it's seasonal or served just once a week like EWR-ANC (seasonal) or DEN-LIH (I think it operates on just Saturdays). Those should be added to the list.

Here's what I think it is, but I would love to find somebody who has some cold hard facts...
    IAH
    ORD
    DEN
    EWR
    SFO
    IAD
    LAX
    CLE
    GUM
    NRT
    Fly continental and america west
Working...