Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotting MIAMI INTL

Dear Spotters

There is good chance I might be in Miami soon and of course, the first thing that comes to mind is spotting. I have seen various spotting websites that give clear and precise indications for spotting when aircraft are landing from the WEST. For example:
    1. The Hole near RWY08R and RWY12
    2. El Dorado furniture store near RWY09

But where can one go without causing a problem with law enforcement when landings are from the EAST and the following runways are in use:
    1. RWY26R
    2. RWY26L
    3. RWY30
    4. RWY27

Any tips from someone who has found a nice place for landings on these runways? Thanks a lot!!

Alberto

Originally posted by aceriana View Post
    Dear Spotters

There is good chance I might be in Miami soon and of course, the first thing that comes to mind is spotting. I have seen various spotting websites that give clear and precise indications for spotting when aircraft are landing from the WEST. For example:
    1. The Hole near RWY08R and RWY12
    2. El Dorado furniture store near RWY09

But where can one go without causing a problem with law enforcement when landings are from the EAST and the following runways are in use:
    1. RWY26R
    2. RWY26L
    3. RWY30
    4. RWY27

Any tips from someone who has found a nice place for landings on these runways? Thanks a lot!!

Alberto
    For the 27 and 30 you can try the Hilton Miami Intl Airport. You will have to pay for the stay of course, not sure about the price, but it can give pretty nice views and shots.

I think these were taken from there [photoid=8038131] [photoid=8038130] [photoid=8038112]

Comment

Originally posted by meneses24 View Post
      For the 27 and 30 you can try the Hilton Miami Intl Airport. You will have to pay for the stay of course, not sure about the price, but it can give pretty nice views and shots.

I think these were taken from there [photoid=8038131] [photoid=8038130] [photoid=8038112]
      Thanks for the info. I knew that an option was staying at the Hilton Miami Airport but I would rather not pay for a room and spot through a window.

Has anyone gone spotting near NW 42nd Ave (on the street) when landings are on RWY26R and RWY26L? Is this illegal in the US?

Who is the Miami spotting guru that could know?

Comment

Working...
      X