Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Processing images with Camera Standard or Adobe Standard profile LR5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing images with Camera Standard or Adobe Standard profile LR5?

Hello everyone

I use a 600D and a 70D

I always used the camera standard color profile when I used my 600D, to get darker colours when Processing my RAW files. but now I see that the 70D has much darker colours now when selecting the Camera standard profile.

What kind of camera profiles are you using? Im a bit confussed now

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by MSTspotter; 2015-07-15, 16:17. Reason: Better explanation
    Regards,
    Kelvin Jahae

I thinks this is the answer you are looking for

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
      I thinks this is the answer you are looking for

http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=51547
      Hello Bjorn, thanks for your quick response, but this is now what I mean. This is when exporting or importing a file I guess. I mean the camera profiles within Lightroom under cameraprofiles tab in the edit mode
      Regards,
      Kelvin Jahae

Comment

I use Adobe Standard but have also used Camera standard in the past (Canon EOS 40D or 5DIII). At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. It's just a starting point. I prefer to alter contrast or curves in Photoshop, which can also be dine in LR.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
          I use Adobe Standard but have also used Camera standard in the past (Canon EOS 40D or 5DIII). At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. It's just a starting point. I prefer to alter contrast or curves in Photoshop, which can also be dine in LR.
          Thank you very much! Camera standard has darker colours, and more contrast in the pictures (sometimes to much), which I like more. But sometimes I choose adobe standard, when I see that I can get a better edit out of the shot with Adobe
          Regards,
          Kelvin Jahae

Comment

Working...
          X