Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Member question

Hello screeners/forum moderators,

I have a question, some times I have several photos of the same registration that I want to upload to the website but because I'm not an Elite member I can only upload two photos of the same registration. I have a similar situation now as I was invited on a tour of Arkefly's first international 787 flight. I have the regular side on photos but I also have several very nice window views and several very nice cabin views. If I become an Elite member for like a month, does this allow me to upload more photos at the same time of the same registration?

I hope this is the right forum to ask this question as I'm not sure where to ask this. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

A388

It's not possible to upload more than two photos of the same registration, even if you are an elite member.

Comment

Originally posted by A388 View Post
      Hello screeners/forum moderators,

I have a question, some times I have several photos of the same registration that I want to upload to the website but because I'm not an Elite member I can only upload two photos of the same registration. I have a similar situation now as I was invited on a tour of Arkefly's first international 787 flight. I have the regular side on photos but I also have several very nice window views and several very nice cabin views. If I become an Elite member for like a month, does this allow me to upload more photos at the same time of the same registration?

I hope this is the right forum to ask this question as I'm not sure where to ask this. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

A388
      Just to clarify, every member, regardless of being an Elite or not can only have two images of the same aircraft in the queue at any one time. However once those images are screened and out of the queue, you can add two more images of the same aircraft into the queue again. As long as all the images are different and have at least a 45 degree angle of difference between them, then they should be ok for the database.

Comment

Okay thanks for the replies, it is clear to me now. What is the reason that not more than two photos of the same registration can be uploaded at the same time? I haven't experienced this on other websites so I'm just curious?

A388

Comment

This was done some years back to prevent some photographers to flood the queue with too many shots from the same aircraft.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
          X