Malaysia T7 down!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysia T7 down!!

Not much info yet. Very sad if it's true! Hope it has nothing to do with the conflict there

“The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

‏ malaysian jet crashed near shakhtersk in ukraine, interafx

Whats this about ?

MALAYSIAN PASSENGER JET WAS SHOT DOWN AT 10 KM ALTITUDE: IFX

My Russian is weak:

Как сообщают жители Тореза, сегодня около 16:30 бы сбит самолёт. Как сообщают очевидцы самолёт упал в районе посёлка ...

Comment

Was a Boeing 777.
      Russian newspapers are saying it just crashed, and everyone aboard is dead.

MOSCOW, July 17. /ITAR-TASS/. Boeing 777 passenger airplane of Malaysian Airlines crashed on the territory of Ukraine in 60 km from the Russian border, a source in air traffic control circles told ITAR-TASS.
      The source noted that the flight was supposed to enter the Russian air space at 17:20 Moscow standard time (13:20 UTC).
      “However, it fell down in 60 km from the border; the plane’s emergency location beacon went off,” the source said.
      According to the source, there were allegedly 285 people onboard of the plane that crashed near the Russian border in Ukraine; all of them died.
      A Former Airdisaster.Com Forum (senior member)....

Comment

I will predict this is the end of the Putin regime, I hope he personally gets criminally charged for this travesty
        moving quickly in air

Comment

There are reports (I see in Sky news and Fox news) that apparently the airplane was shot down by a missile.

Comment

Originally posted by orangehuggy View Post
            I will predict this is the end of the Putin regime, I hope he personally gets criminally charged for this travesty
            I was watching the news early this morning, at 5 am, and there was a news from Moscow with the following heading: "Russian airplanes intercepted and destroyed Ukranian SU-25 near the border"

Kind of weird. I wonder if they destroyed a Boeing 777 instead?

Comment

pls merge http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=56137
              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

This is terrible... poor peoples...
                Can MH will recover from this catastrophic year ?

Comment

Amsterdam to Kuala Lampur

Comment

i dont get it...why are they shooting planes out of the sky???

Comment

Originally posted by orangehuggy View Post
                      That assumes it was the Russians. The Ukrainians also have a record of shooting down civilian airliners (eg. October 2001).

Comment

Playback in Planefinder

Comment

Nice to see everyone has their jump to conclusion mats out.

What bad luck for Malaysian...neither of these two crashes appear to be much of their fault, their record is pretty decent otherwise. The public is going to be scared of them for a while...

Comment

According to a Danish newspaper:

Debris spread over 15 km and more then 100 bodies found.

Associated Press reports that their reporters earlier today had seen a Buk missile system near the Ukrainian city of Snizhne.

Comment

everybody denying it now too

"The portable air defence systems which we have, they work at a maximum of three to four thousand metres. Therefore, it is possible to say virtually before the start of the investigation that the Ukrainian armed forces destroyed this," separatist spokesman Sergey Kavtaradze says.

Russians and Ukraine armed forces denying it too

Comment

Working...
                              X