Malaysia T7 down!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kris View Post
    The distance between "planes" on this "photo" is about 30 miles. The fighter plane is circa 2000 ft long, while the airliner is a bit longer... maybe 16 000 ft.
    Long !? Don't you mean high ? And MH17 was at 33,000 feet when it was shot down.

Read Highkeas second link and the further links that result. There's a lot of good evidence to show that these images are a total fantasy and completely false.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      Not to mention that the airline title is in the wrong place to be Malaysian. No contrail shown either from an aircraft at 33,000 feet ?
      Ummm, no contrail is not at all rare.
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3WE View Post
        Ummm, no contrail is not at all rare.
        It would more oftentimes than not be generally expected at that altitude though. Not too important really given that it's not even a picture of MH17 !
        Last edited by brianw999; 2014-11-16, 19:53.

Comment

• New raw video of crash site:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDMjnwbIDBE#t=11
          A Former Airdisaster.Com Forum (senior member)....

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            Long !? Don't you mean high ? And MH17 was at 33,000 feet when it was shot down.
            Of course I meant "long"
            I can't see their altitudes nor FLs on the, "photo". Length, on the other hand, is easily determinable.

Read Highkeas second link and the further links that result. There's a lot of good evidence to show that these images are a total fantasy and completely false.
            No doubt. I think this "photo" may be a sabotage by some anti-Putin folk, though. People are not that terminally stupid to believe they can get away with BS like this.

Comment

• Or perhaps the rest is damage control, though Putin does not seem to worry much. KGB; lots of practice.

While on that new video some one posted "Putin and O'Bama, alpha males" ...... er, no kid; Putin is an alpha male, O'Bammma is a sheep being fattened and led to slaughter.
              Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

• Video of wreckage finally being removed from crash site.

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

• Ok, that picture is a manipulated photoshop image. Here is the real image:

It was the Kiev fascists after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Ram View Post
                    Ok, that picture is a manipulated photoshop image. Here is the real image:

Too soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Ram View Post
                      It can't be. Everyone knows that Ukrainian fascists act only under the orders of the Illuminati (whose top secret messages are only issued from their Masonic pyramid buried at the 74th basement of the super secret Area 51). And at that time a new plot was studied at the ultra secret nazi lunar base, to which the Illuminati were going aboard one of their instellar destroyer.

Comment

• I'm sorry....but this thread has to be moderated now. It cannot be allowed to deviate any further from the identification of the main protagonists.

I have therefore sent the appropriate agencies in to sort out this mess. So, fair warning, if you see these gentlemen in your area I suggest you be afraid.....be VERY afraid !

3WE....you can breathe out now

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan View Post
                          Too soon.
                          Maybe. But the image is made by someone from the same Russian blog society that debunked the original. It does make a point. MH 17is a sad tragedy, but people are still dying today, because someone is fighting a war and REALLY claiming to be fighting against the fascists.

It's not a joke. MH 17 is part of the story, so maybe this is not entirely on topic. But MH 17 was also claimed to be shot down by Kiev "fascists".

Comment

• Last post

Not that anyone cares or will see this, but MH17 has finally done me in. The beautiful human beings crushed like melons upon impact with the ground deserve better than what the Internet can ever provide. I wish to express my love for these passengers and crew - I live their fate every day. Human beings should never do this to one another. God help us all ...

F_o_F

Comment

• From a BBC report today:

Diplomatic cables sent two days before the crash said the situation had become "very alarming", German media say.

The cables cited the downing on 14 July of a Ukrainian air force plane at a height of about 6,000m (20,000ft).

German intelligence had repeatedly warned [German officials] of the risk to aviation security, the report adds.
                              And yet, a Lufthansa source tells German media that no communique was given to the airline of a change in the situation.
                              Three Lufthansa planes flew over the area on the day of the disaster - including one 20 minutes beforehand - and it was pure chance that none was hit, the report says. Other German airlines had been avoiding the region for some time.
                              "If the government had given our company a warning with an advisory of 'new status', then certainly Lufthansa would not have flown over eastern Ukraine any more," the source said.

Comment

• Not really sure that it constitutes 'news', but BBC have been reporting this afternoon that the crash site has yielded 'Russian missile parts'.

Fragments of a suspected Russian missile system have been found at the Flight MH17 crash site in Ukraine, investigators in the Netherlands say.
                                They say the parts, possibly from a Buk surface-to-air system, are "of particular interest" and could help show who was behind the crash.
                                But they say they have not proved their "causal connection" with the crash.
                                Of course, it still doesn't provide any proof which side fired it, and the Russians have vetoed a resolution to set up an international tribunal to investigate, so we may never know for sure, only suspect..

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-33865420

Comment

Working...
                                X