Reckless and careless anyeone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reckless and careless anyeone?

This happened in Argentina. Jump (or pay attention) to 0:35 / 0:40.

Note:
    - The under-wing inscription: "Goya CAN. Goya County".
    - The registration number clearly visible: LV-X572 (the X means "Experimental" if I'm not mistaken).
    - The smoke generator.

This happened during a fishing festival.
    The plane is very easily identifiable. Someone will have a lot of problems. Being Argentina, the officers in the Goya County that paid for this plane to fly with their banner, won't.

By the way... the pilot doesn't seem to be the only reckless and careless one here.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

I love how in YouTube reckless (and potentially suicidal/homicidal) pilot equals good pilot (...until he crashes).
    "I know that at times I can be a little over the top." -ITS

Comment

You are two wild and crazy Argentinians...

Is it Gabriel in the plane and Not_Karl in the boat? Or do I have it backwards?
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

i know i'm gonna catch all sorts of shit for this comment, but in my 11 years of traveling through latin america on a very regular basis, i've found that they are some of the most reckless and frankly "don't give a shit about anyone else" people i've ever seen when they get behind the wheel of any type of motorized vehicle. it's as if the entire world ceases to exist.

i ride enduro with a bunch of guys who can't seem to get it through their thick friggin skulls that it is a really bad idea to ride 5 feet behind ME since i tend to crash relatively often on technical trails, due in part to having a very heavy bike for that type of riding. as much as i tell/beg them not to they insist on doing so. late last year one guy ran over my bike (not me) after i fell and he was too close to avoid me.

Comment

Tee Vee,

This video proves you wrong. It's even worse than your description!!!
          If you could understand the messages in that video, I hope you would be as indignant as me.

And you should see the comments that I received when I said that no matter how skillful and brave, a pilot who intentional flies his plane extremely low above other persons, and the reason why it was above and not through them is because thy other persons hit the ground, is a bad pilot. Especially when I paid for the plane and his training with MY tax pesos.

"If you are not proud of your air force leave the country" was the lesser insult.

On the other hand, while on average you are right, don't generalize. We might be not majority but there is a good fraction of South Americans that do care for safety.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---

Comment

Gabriel, of course not all. and there are plenty of idiots in every country not the least of which the USA. i do however, think the percentages of knucklehead vehicle operators in latin america is higher.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
              Gabriel, of course not all. and there are plenty of idiots in every country not the least of which the USA. i do however, think the percentages of knucklehead vehicle operators in latin america is higher.
              And I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
                Is it Gabriel in the plane and Not_Karl in the boat? Or do I have it backwards?
                Do you like my selfie stick and how I say "pelotudo"?
                "I know that at times I can be a little over the top." -ITS

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                  And I agree.
                  One hand on the wheel, one hand on the crucifix. That's how I remember it.

Comment

I met an RAF instructor who had been seconded to the Royal Saudi Air Force to train their pilots on the Tornado programme. He related several occasions where, when things went wrong the trainee would freeze and mutter "Inshallah, Allah Akbar" (God willing, God is good). Unfortunately God is not type trained on the Tornado and the instructor has had to eject twice so far.
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

You saw it in JP first...

Three men riding in a boat during a fishing competition in Argentina came within just a few feet of the landing gear of an airplane flying overhead during a startling stunt caught on video by one of the boaters. Though it’s hard to see in the shaky video, the aerobatic airplane is a Rans S-9, … Continued

However, do look the second video there. Pay attention to 6:30 and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                        You saw it in JP first...

Three men riding in a boat during a fishing competition in Argentina came within just a few feet of the landing gear of an airplane flying overhead during a startling stunt caught on video by one of the boaters. Though it’s hard to see in the shaky video, the aerobatic airplane is a Rans S-9, … Continued

However, do look the second video there. Pay attention to 6:30 and on.
                        Jeex Gabriel, what the hell am I looking at here? National go batshit crazy day? National cheat death day? National suicide day?

Comment

Looks like "national my d**k is bigger than your d**k day"!
                          Be alert! America needs more lerts.

Eric Law

Comment

...in the United States of America, we call it crop dusting...and beer is not unheard of.

[The above comment, while containing sarcasm, also contains a significant amount of analogous truth]
                            Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
                              Jeex Gabriel, what the hell am I looking at here? National go batshit crazy day? National cheat death day? National suicide day?
                              Originally posted by elaw
                              Looks like "national my d**k is bigger than your d**k day"!
                              Originally posted by 3WE
                              ...in the United States of America, we call it crop dusting...and beer is not unheard of.
                              Actually, it was the Fiesta Nacional del Surubí.

A fishing festival.

Comment

Working...
                              X