X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sri Lankan A330-300 gets belly advertisement, literally

A new style, might become a trend.

Looks good.

An issue though (not specifically with this one, but with 'belly logos' in general...), who is really supposed to see it? Apart from spotters, ground staff and perhaps a few people on the approach and/or take off paths - who is really going to see it?
    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Hope it dosent go in the direction of 'Eat McDonalds' or 'Stay in Hyatt', 'Apply at Boston University' etc. kind of thing. As for viewers yes thats about all, isnt that the intended audeince?

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN View Post
        Hope it dosent go in the direction of 'Eat McDonalds' or 'Stay in Hyatt', 'Apply at Boston University' etc. kind of thing.
        That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!

Can you imagine - EK replacing their belly adverts with "Mmmm Bacon!" or with Sri Lankan with "Fly Thai". Hahah, I can only imagine it truly opened up to other advertisers, how it would take off.

Comment

Originally posted by AA 1818 View Post
          That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!

Can you imagine - EK replacing their belly adverts with "Mmmm Bacon!" or with Sri Lankan with "Fly Thai". Hahah, I can only imagine it truly opened up to other advertisers, how it would take off.
          any way to make dat chedda lol
          I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy View Post
            any way to make dat chedda lol
            LOL!

Better yet - under and AA aircraft "Aren't you glad it's not United..."

Comment

LOL!

This one could actually be viable, like Virgin had the "No way BA/AA" thing on their aircraft in the past.

Comment

LOL!

Then there's Delta like, yeah I'm just here, not getting advertized by another carrier. Maybe we should make our 747's into giant flying billboards
                I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Working...
                X