FAO: Evan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: Evan

Procedures, training, health screening, duty hours/fatigue, human factors, CRM, computer and mechanical and human-based safety checks.

...and extremely relevant to aviation safety, even though Brian doesn't approve.
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Show me a train that flies and I'll agree with you !

PS. .....and I don't include a parabolic curve to earth as it falls off of a broken bridge.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

The bridge is not broken and the flight path isn't parabolic and the flight was a direct result of reaching a critical airspeed!

Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by 3WE View Post
        http://www.ntsb.gov/investigations/A...ts/RAR1402.pdf..........
        ...and extremely relevant to aviation safety, even though Brian doesn't approve.
        Brian has absolutely no problem at all with this thread. It's in the correct forum so fill your boots !
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Kind of a shame no one will discuss it... two guys blow through 4 signals over two miles late at night and we wonder why a similarly-tired Captain Cogan and FO made a six second CRM error...

There's relevance...

Comment

When two seniors are having a discussion...

Is it a privilege of senior members (not to talk about senior moderators) to say "we", "he" or "LH-B744" instead of "I"?

This is why LH-B744 really likes jp.
            The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
            The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
            And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
            This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
            X