USA 3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA 3000

Is this a joke is this the american attempt at a Canada 3000 airline?

I saw adds for it on the back of a city bus in Philly.
    O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

Looks like it isn't a joke to me, not like SkyHigh airlines. :P

Comment

its not a joke its very real, theres even pics of their planes on a.net, actually people in my family have flown them, they have PTVs
      frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

do they have only 1 aircraft?
        My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

no, they have many aircraft, im amzed that you guys dont know about this airline
          frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

mmmmm yeah that is very strange...... but alot of you guy's dont know what the dutch carriers martinair transavia ore dutchbird are.

martinair: -6 767-300ER
            -6 MD-11 pax and freighters (now only has 2 Pax flying i thought) and soon it will be 8 MD-11's (ex-KLM)
            -4 747's
            -1 757 (soon to be replaced by an A320)
            -2 A320 (soon 3 if its replacing the 757)
            -1 F-70 (flying for the government)
            -1 dornier 228 (flying for police, goast guard etc...)

transavia -17 737-800's (next year receiving another 3 for replacing its last 757's)
            -6 737-700 could be more because they still receiving some 737'sNG
            -3 757-300's

dutchbird -2 A320's
            -2 757-200 leased from condor and soon to be replaced (1 757 is already replaced)

thats so childish....

Comment

No, it's definitely not a joke! A couple of months ago, a USA 3000 Airbus A320 landed right over me at BWI. I can definitely vouch for its existance ... I even have video of it!
              AIRIGAMI.NET
              http://www.airigami.net - The next generation of paper airliner modeling.

Comment

Guys, its defnitely real!! I've flown with them from Pittsburgh to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and back last spring break. They are nice little airline that serve full meals, have tv screens with movies and music. Pretty good service and nice clean A320s.

-Pete
                Pete Ganabathi
                Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

any cabin photo's???

thats so childish....

Comment

Cool. I just could not get Canada 3000 out of my mind when I saw them. Sounds like it could be a contender in the US with Jet blue if they changed their servie a little.
                    O'Hare - The Aviation God's greatest creation, or their greatest mistake? you be the judge!

Comment

Re:

This airline has been in existence for the past year or two. USA 3000 is a low-cost, full-service airline that has bases at PHL, CLE, ORD, and a few other airports ad is rapidly gaining poipularity. It allows pets on board the aircraft for a small fee in pet cages. It's also expanding its services between the Northeast and the Caribbean, but for now, it's confined to the NE US and ORD.

It has charter services to/from ORD, PHL, BWI. I got photos of 3 USA 3000 A320s at ORD when I visited my uncle in August. Once when I arrived in a UAX CR2, and when I left ORD.

Comment

They should start Southeast service with a hub at RDU!
                        Any airline that does that will make money. I am sure of it!

Comment

[photoid=126359]

Look in front of the NWA plane and you will see a USA 3000 A320.

My friend flew them in June. I also got some pics of them in June and in May Airways magazine did an article on them.

How's that for your joke airline?

Comment

I see them @ ATL about once or twice a month. They are the primary airline for Apple Vacations. Here is their website:

Comment

Sounds like they are doing relatively well.
                              Who started them?
                              I know they have ptv's, but do they have leather seats? Are the seats comfortable?
                              Did they buy their planes new?

Comment

Working...
                              X