Best/Worst Pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best/Worst Pizza

What place is the best pizza place, and the worst? Why?

For me, best is Pizza Hut, because of red onions, good crust, and overload of toppings. Sometimes i go to Dominos even though pizza isn't that good becuase they give you like 3 toppings for $9. I sometimes go to Papa Johns just for garlic sauce. The worst pizza I've haad is Godfathers, because it just tastes bad. Also, they put toppings under cheese, so eating it is so messy.
    Fly From the 27th Busiest U.S Airport.....

Fort Lauderdale International Airport
    Nonstop Service to over 60 Destinations
    And
    The Home of Spirit Airlines

Best pizza I've had is from a local place, called Luigi's, been in my hometown for at least 20-30 years, probably more.

Worst, ah, let's see, there's that stuff they call pizza in the UND dining center. That's pretty bad. Domino's tastes like cardboard. Pizza hut is all right, but so so so so so greasy. I can only eat about 1 or 2 slices.

Comment

Best- Papa John's pepperoni

Worst- Tombstone(the frozen kind)
      GO SIOUX

Comment

Well... from a chain, National/regional, whatever, it would definately have to be...

Goodfellas! Great atmosphere, and never a bad experience. Great service, everything is usually A+! (www.goodfellas.com)

For a local place, there is a place about 15 min. from my mom's house called Primivera. It is in a tiny old shack and looks like the type of place you would try to avoid at all costs, but they actually do a great business and have by far the best pizza anywhere! Also, according to a sign outside, they have the largest pie in NJ, weighing in at a whopping 36 in. (the Extreme pie or something like that)!!!
        www.acairport.com

Comment

The best around here is Papa John's.

The worst is Domino's. There, you're better off eating the box and throwing the pizza away!

Comment

From a chain:

Best: Papa Johns
            Worst: CiCi's (what do expect for the price?)

Locally-owned pizza shop:

Best: (tie) Oz Pizza/Everybody's
            Worst: Fellini's

Comment

Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Dominos???? What a joke! You people don't know what good pizza is. The best pizza in the land is the orignal Umberto's of New Hyde Park, Long Island. Nothing like it on earth!

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Dominos???? What a joke! You people don't know what good pizza is. The best pizza in the land is the orignal Umberto's of New Hyde Park, Long Island. Nothing like it on earth!
                How about Luigi's on Av. U in Brooklyn?
                www.acairport.com

Comment

Smokin Joes in India is the absolute best!!!!!! The best anywhere! I know you other Indians will agree with me on this!!

Pizza hut is the worst! Grease grease grease!!

-Pete
                  Pete Ganabathi
                  Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Partners Pizza II in Peachtree City, GA is an awesome place if you like Local Pizza parlors. Ever heard of them, Srbmod?

If It has to be chain... Papa Johns for me thanks!

Comment

Best/Worst Pizza

Best:
                      In the US: Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Sbarro's(a bit expensive though)
                      in Germany: Joey's, La Casa (formerly my favorite ristorante, now closed )

Worst:
                      In the US: Domino's (water, water)
                      in Germany: Smiley's (oil, oil)

-Colin

Comment

Best in the US, although only in NY : SBARRO's
                        Best in France, one of the numerous good joints set up by ethnic Italian craftpeople in business under same family ownership for years and even decades.
                        Alain
                        Thanks for visiting
                        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                        *JetPhotos*
                        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

I think Domino's Philly Cheese Steak pizza isn't too bad. My all time favorite pizza would have to be from Olive Garden, their Chicken Alfredo Pizza kills!

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
                            Best in the US, although only in NY : SBARRO's
                            Best in France, one of the numerous good joints set up by ethnic Italian craftpeople in business under same family ownership for years and even decades.
                            Alain
                            I think there are Sbarro's opening up elsewhere now, escpecially in transit structures such as major train depots and airports.
                            www.acairport.com

Comment

Yeah sure, but most are small units geared for serving sub-sandwiches and mini-pizzas. What I mean, is real sized stuff avialable near Time Square
                              Alain
                              Thanks for visiting
                              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                              *JetPhotos*
                              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                              X