This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by guamainiac View Post
    My point is that you can never "cherry pick" or "compartmentalize" information during so critical an investigation. Like saying that because explosive traces were found, well that proves it was an assassination.
    But in this very sensitive investigation that they just now discover traces of TNT is by itself criminal. No one checked the crash site for explosives before? In the lab tests they can probably pinpoint who and when manufactured this TNT, if it comes from WWII, or is more recent. They have hundreds of samples collected during the last trip to Smolensk that gave positive readings for explosives. This would be the right time to bring in some independent experts to do further testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwester View Post
      But in this very sensitive investigation that they just now discover traces of TNT is by itself criminal.
      And flying a non-regulated approach into an airfield with no ILS capabilities, in heavy fog, with everyone and their grandmother telling them to go around and divert, busting every minimum they had and descending through the runway elevation in the process is not?
      Pull your head out of your ass man.

Even if I put on my tinfoil hat and assumed the aircraft was downed by TNT, did they descend through the runway horizon just to do the russians a favor? Did they descend within 100 feet of rising terrain so the russians could blow them up and make it look a CFIT?

There are loopholes in your logic big enough to fit an aircraft carrier through

Comment

• Originally posted by Taliesin View Post
        And flying a non-regulated approach into an airfield with no ILS capabilities, in heavy fog, with everyone and their grandmother telling them to go around and divert, busting every minimum they had and descending through the runway elevation in the process is not?
        Pull your head out of your ass man.

Even if I put on my tinfoil hat and assumed the aircraft was downed by TNT, did they descend through the runway horizon just to do the russians a favor? Did they descend within 100 feet of rising terrain so the russians could blow them up and make it look a CFIT?

There are loopholes in your logic big enough to fit an aircraft carrier through
        And you know all of this how?
        Data published by the Ministry of Interior shows the readings of the barometric altimeter at all times above the RWY elevation. And after descending to 100m altitude they continued to drop at 15 m/s. Yes, I know the pilot decided to dive just for the fun of it. Pull your head out of your ass man.

Comment

And you know all of this how?
          Data published by the Ministry of Interior shows the readings of the barometric altimeter at all times above the RWY elevation. And after descending to 100m altitude they continued to drop at 15 m/s. Yes, I know the pilot decided to dive just for the fun of it. Pull your head out of your ass man.
          Northwester,
          Even in the most extreme conspiracy theories that you kindly disclosed to us, the plane was destroyed by two explosions only as the plane was skimming over the trees, much much much below the MDA.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
          --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

...Data published by the Ministry of Interior shows the readings of the barometric altimeter at all times above the RWY elevation. And after descending to 100m altitude they continued to drop at 15 m/s. Yes, I know the pilot decided to dive just for the fun of it. Pull your head out of your ass man.
            OH MY GOODNESS, CAN YOU SAY EPIPHANY!!!!!!!!!!

The Russians aimed a magnetic beam at the plane causing the altimiter to read high!

I think that we should all be very scared at this point as the conspirators try to eliminate us who have finally figured it out.
            Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

• Originally posted by gabriel View Post
              northwester,
              ....the plane was destroyed by two explosions only as the plane was skimming over the trees, much much much below the mda.
              the trees were moved....how many times to we have to explain that gabriel!
              Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                Northwester,
                Even in the most extreme conspiracy theories that you kindly disclosed to us, the plane was destroyed by two explosions only as the plane was skimming over the trees, much much much below the MDA.
                Do you know why the plane was much much much below the MDA?

Comment

Yes I do, but please, enlighten us.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                  --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

YOU JUST SAID WHY- BECAUSE THE ALTIMITER TOLD THEM THEY WERE MUCH MUCH MUCH HIGHER!

Poor suckers didn't know.

So, did they shoot an atimiter adjusting beam at the plane,

or have a spy misadjust it before takeoff,

or did they adjust the atmospheric pressure to get it to read wrong?

Comment

...because the mechanism got jammed by the dynamite stick's that were shoved in the altimiter?

Comment

Well, I don't. The automatic GA worked just fine during the test with the twin Tu-154 without ILS. They were executing the GA and something did not work. But so far no one presented a convincing explanation of what might have happend.

Comment

But so far no one presented a convincing explanation of what might have happend.
                          There is convincing evidence that terrain interrupted the GA sequence... Perhaps the GA was not correctly executed, or just initiated too late after trying to get a glimpse of the ground? These things do happen when you try your luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taliesin View Post
                            Clearly this airplane was shot down. Experts have already found traces of TNT. Simulations about how this crash couldnt possibly have happened this way without a missile shooting the airplane down are coming in as I type.
                            can you tell me what missile uses TNT as the explosive compound?

Comment

• Originally posted by SYDCBRWOD View Post
                              can you tell me what missile uses TNT as the explosive compound?
                              I was being sarcastic

But it's funny, because sarcasm doesnt really work in this case. Sarcasm relies on the fact that the reader recognises the fact that you're being sarcastic by the sheer exageration and distortion of what you're saying. But in this case, no matter how grotesquely you exagerate, there's going to be a tinfoil hat popping up, saying "That's what I've been saying all along!"
                              So.. sarcasm doesnt really work here

Comment

Data published by the Ministry of Interior shows the readings of the barometric altimeter at all times above the RWY elevation.
                                That's interesting. So it showed an altitude above runway elevation even after the collision with ground obstacles below runway elevation? What does that tell you about the accuracy of the barometric altimeter?
                                Originally posted by Northwester View Post
                                And after descending to 100m altitude they continued to drop at 15 m/s. Yes, I know the pilot decided to dive just for the fun of it.
                                Then why did he ignore repeated calls to go around from the FO? Why did he ingore 15 calls of "Terrain ahead, Pull Up!" that are clearly audible on the CVR?

Comment

Working...
                                X