Private Swiss investiigator offers reward for MH17 information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Swiss investiigator offers reward for MH17 information

Being funded by and anonymous client 30 million Dollars will be given, wish they would have helped with MH370 fund raising too since its a greater mystery, but I guess that flight wasnt carrying many westerners or europeans to have been of interest

maybe it isn't about east vs west. maybe the offeror had family on the plane and wants his vengeance.

Comment

...or considering that definitive proof would constitute a casus belli of a potential world war, and was certainly caused by human causes - there is a much greater chance of success, and thus worthier of investment.

Consider that with MH370, searching has been conducted by a multi-national force, cooperating peacefully and the outcome of the investigation has a much smaller chance of being a cause for war, there is less of an incentive to speak with eye witnesses or gather information in what is broadly being considered an accident due to a technical fault or perhaps an intentional action of one pilot.
      Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

If you recall there was also a fund raising campaign for MH370 aimed at five million dollars with hopes for more through philanthropists kindness, people like this could have contributed there as well, I think they only managed to raise a few hundred thousands. I would have funded them entirely if I was very rich.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN View Post
          I would have funded them entirely if I was very rich.
          You're not the only one. I wonder, though, if PR could have helped them more to raise more money? Also, I think that the responsibility lies more so with the Malaysian Government, and MAS - which has deep pockets comparably. Interestingly, I am sure that their efforts to 'dig-up' issues may complicate their efforts to get a settlement and/or future lawsuits. I am not being callous, and do agree that they deserve the truth, and as soon as possible. I also believe that they should be treated well, and that the Malaysian Government and MAS have botched the handling and investigation - but perhaps the only logical (or one with any precedence) would be via a lawsuit.
          Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Working...
          X