Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontpage Ticker Entries Guidelines Question

Hi All,

I haven't said or asked anything so far but I feel like I have to. My past two new liveries uploaded to the website as hot news have never been placed on the front page's ticker entry section. It was the first Fokker 70 for Insel Air and after that the new livery of Lineas Aereas Suramericanas. Now I have uploaded the first Fokker 50 for Insel Air and again it hasn't been placed in the ticker entry section of the front page. Why? All these photos were either new liveries or new aircraft types for an airline. So my question again: Why?

A388

Probably because the screener was trying to make a dent in the queue and overlooked the ticker once they had finished screening.
    To create a ticker entry a screener has to come out of the screening process thus interrupting their train of thought.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      Probably because the screener was trying to make a dent in the queue and overlooked the ticker once they had finished screening.
      To create a ticker entry a screener has to come out of the screening process thus interrupting their train of thought.
      Thanks Brian, I understand this but it has occured to me not once but three times now.

A388

Comment

Working...
      X