Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Correcting data - Using "Photo Comments" for this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correcting data - Using "Photo Comments" for this.

While screening photo comments I regularly come across incidents where a comment is made regarding incorrect data or a perceived fault in the image. This comments facility is there for you to leave positive messages, not to criticise or show a data upload error. Please don't do this. It only serves to embarrass the photographer unnecessarily and possibly show you up in a bad light in the eyes of others.
    If you notice a data error such as wrong airline, registration, location etc. then please email the photographer direct or, even better, file a data correction. Remember also that if you are correcting a registration then the c/n will also need changing.
    Personally speaking I always reject critical comments. I also reject comment uploads that do not have any typed comment.
    As a reminder, comments must be in English regardless of the nationalities concerned. We had to make this rule because some offensive comments were slipping through where we did not understand the language being used.
    Last edited by brianw999; 2014-05-24, 11:13.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Working...
X