Aviation Experts Wanted...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aviation Experts Wanted...!

Hey aviation experts, Denver needs your help !
    They think they have an UFO, I think it is just debris or foam flying around....watch the video:
    Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

A Former Airdisaster.Com Forum (senior member)....

video has been removed by user.... damn aliens

Comment

If they dont know what it is then it is a UFO but that dont mean its aliens. Could just be part of a satelite or a weather balloon. Of course would help if i had the luxury of seeing the video but its gone so im just speculating.

Comment

Here's a working link for the video:

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

-Chris

Comment

There goes that theory then, as someone who has had an interest in aircraft for some years now i honestly have no idea what that is. For the record i dont believe its little green men.

Comment

I'm curious as to why the news crew and/or the man who originally took the video didn't venture down to where the man thought the craft were "launching from". It seems like it would have taken all of 5 minutes to look around the area and see what's going on and prove/disprove his theory. Just my $0.02.

-Chris

Comment

funnily enough Chris i had been wondered that myself. There must be a logical explanation to this.

Comment

Originally posted by SAMRPICS View Post
                funnily enough Chris i had been wondered that myself. There must be a logical explanation to this.
                You also notice its always out of focus and far off.

Comment

Working...
                X