X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

I just have rejected this one:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I am not sure about colors problem - is there red cast?

Thanks
    Marian

Comment

• Whats the problem here? I did not make a HOT entry it automatically made it that way.

Also where is the bad info? And how to correct it without any detailed information on what was wrong?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
      View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• I don't know about the Hot issue, but for the bad info, in looking at the rejected image, there is no C/N on there - that is probably what is missing.

Comment

• Screener left you message with details... please read e-mails from Jetphotos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
            Hi,

I just have rejected this one:

I am not sure about colors problem - is there red cast?

Thanks
            Marian
            I see a slight red/orange cast.

Comment

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
              Whats the problem here? I did not make a HOT entry it automatically made it that way.

Also where is the bad info? And how to correct it without any detailed information on what was wrong?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6020359
              There was a message with the rejection, so in the future (as Tomasz said) please check your email.

In the off chance you didn't receive an email with the rejection, I can tell you the registration you entered is incorrect, it should be 64-14845
              Last edited by dlowwa; 2017-08-02, 18:53.

Comment

• Hmmm strange as I did got the rejection mail but not the message with it. Doesn't matter as I reuploaded with the correct date and now it's fine
                View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• I have submitted various photos without success so far but the most recent rejection has me stumped. Here is the image in question.

Too much or too little contract is unhelpful, I am not even sure which of the two is supposed to be the problem.

This was also rejected for the same thing, plus being undersharpened. I think it is a little bit soft, not undersharpened, so I will own that, but I am also not seeing the contrast issue.

I would love some input about the contrast levels on these and whether anyone can tell me if it is too little or two much contrast.

Thanks,

Paul Sorensen

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulSorensen View Post
                    I have submitted various photos without success so far but the most recent rejection has me stumped. Here is the image in question.

Too much or too little contract is unhelpful, I am not even sure which of the two is supposed to be the problem.

This was also rejected for the same thing, plus being undersharpened. I think it is a little bit soft, not undersharpened, so I will own that, but I am also not seeing the contrast issue.

I would love some input about the contrast levels on these and whether anyone can tell me if it is too little or two much contrast.

Thanks,

Paul Sorensen
                    Both images are very washed out - there are no real blacks to be found anywhere in the frame. Checking the histogram confirms this.

I've attached two edits where I've cleaned up the left side of the frame to give you an idea of what to aim for.

Click image for larger version

Name:	60126_1500934796.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	440.2 KB
ID:	1016225 Click image for larger version

Name:	70482_1500935407.jpg
Size:	471.3 KB
ID:	1016226

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                      Both images are very washed out - there are no real blacks to be found anywhere in the frame. Checking the histogram confirms this.

I've attached two edits where I've cleaned up the left side of the frame to give you an idea of what to aim for.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8190[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]8191[/ATTACH]
                      Thanks so much for this, it is extremely helpful.

Paul

Comment

• Hi,

Is it possible to fix the contrast on this photo?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by bluepanda7 View Post
                          Hi,

Is it possible to fix the contrast on this photo?

Thanks
                          I'm not sure that it will be possible. The problem is there is more light in the background than falling on the aircraft, which makes it look very dark against the bright sky. I've done my best on the left side here to adjust the levels to something more desireable, but no guarantee it would be enough to make the photo acceptable.

Click image for larger version

Name:	26831_1500987793.jpg
Size:	583.5 KB
ID:	1016227

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                            I'm not sure that it will be possible. The problem is there is more light in the background than falling on the aircraft, which makes it look very dark against the bright sky. I've done my best on the left side here to adjust the levels to something more desireable, but no guarantee it would be enough to make the photo acceptable.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8192[/ATTACH]
                            Ok, thanks for the help.

Comment

• Hey,

iīve visited ELLX today and they were a lots of Luxair. Each Aircraft has small but different stickers on the nose. (Cargolux: e.g. "Powered by Hellmann" / Luxair: e.g. "Letīs Make it Happen". or "Connecting you with banking".) Are those stickers considered as special scheme because every aircraft has another sentence?
                              And what i have to do for uploading more than the normal 10 Pics per day and 20 queue slots?
                              Thank you very much in advance, have a nice day!
                              Best Regards from Germany,
                              Julian S.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
                                Hey,
                                iīve visited ELLX today and they were a lots of Luxair. Each Aircraft has small but different stickers on the nose. (Cargolux: e.g. "Powered by Hellmann" / Luxair: e.g. "Letīs Make it Happen". or "Connecting you with banking".) Are those stickers considered as special scheme because every aircraft has another sentence?
                                No.

Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
                                And what i have to do for uploading more than the normal 10 Pics per day and 20 queue slots?
                                Be patient

Comment

Working...
                                X