Identify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify

The other day, a 73? or small airbus flew overhead enroute to MIA. never have seen an underbelly painted like that one and was wondering what airline it might be. the belly was painted a fairly bright red in the shape of an elongated oval. couldn't see any markings on the topside or tail as a result of my viewing angle. but the rest of the fuselage appeared white-ish.

any ideas?

Maybe the pink Delta B767, N845MH.
    Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

definitely a 767, way too small. and it wasn't pink

Comment

Could you look it up on 'flightaware'?

It could have been a business or private aircraft.

Comment

i might have been able to at the time, but now i don't even remember what day it was. i thought that it could have been virgin america but it doesn't fly to mia.

anyway, i'll live...

Comment

Originally posted by TeeVee View Post
            The other day, a 73? or small airbus flew overhead enroute to MIA. never have seen an underbelly painted like that one and was wondering what airline it might be. the belly was painted a fairly bright red in the shape of an elongated oval. couldn't see any markings on the topside or tail as a result of my viewing angle. but the rest of the fuselage appeared white-ish.

any ideas?
            Emirates has a bright red oval on the belly. Could it have been an Emirates airplane?
            The "keep my tail out of trouble" disclaimer: Though I work in the airline industry, anything I post on here is my own speculation or opinion. Nothing I post is to be construed as "official" information from any air carrier or any other entity.

Comment

not unless emirates flies small airbuses or 73?'s around here...

Comment

Not really an oval, however the red stretches the entire way under the fuselage on this one:
                [photoid=7360727]

Comment

good find AJ! that probably was the plane...

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
                    Not really an oval, however the red stretches the entire way under the fuselage on this one:
                    [photoid=7360727]
                    Are these old 732 still flying around there?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                      Are these old 732 still flying around there?
                      well, that pic was allegedly snapped at KMIA a few weeks ago

Comment

Working...
                      X