• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot photo rejection

This photo has been rejected for
    - Bad Info in the following field(s): Aircraft,Serial Number/CN
    - Invalid Hot

I tried but I didn't find any photos of OK-JPG on JP, this is first Let 410 for Bangladesh Air Force.
    and the c/n is 3011 too !

is it hot or not ?
    Last edited by Raihan Ahmed; 2015-04-28, 12:33.

Why should it be hot?

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
      Why should it be hot?
      it should be hot according to the guideline at http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=44854
      (sec 2.5 Hot Photo No. 2,3,4,5)
      2. New aircraft type / subtype for an airline or air force. (including roll-outs or test flights at the factory)
      3. First appearance of a new airline colour scheme. (incl. for all subtypes)
      4. First appearance of a special scheme for an airline or air force. Air force special scheme must be at least a full tail marking or similar size on the fuselage. (also for subtypes). Airline special scheme includes all alliance schemes such as Star Alliance, One World etc.
      5. Other Newsworthy events at the discretion of the screening team. (typical hand over ceremonies, promotion tours by new airliner types,..)

may be still I am wrong.

ref:
      1. http://www.janes.com/article/50867/b...410-transports
      2. http://www.planes.cz/cs/photo/120631...ovice-uhe-lkku
      ---
      -=[Never stop asking questions]=-

Comment

Not hot because there is no complete markings yet - And it's not military for now (civilian reg)

Comment

Type is 410UVP-E20 iso just 410
          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
            Not hot because there is no complete markings yet - And it's not military for now (civilian reg)
            ok. then what should be the airline? and there is a complete mark on the other side. the round BAF logo Is there. or I just select airline and Private?
            Last edited by mhashan; 2015-04-28, 14:19. Reason: private
            ---

Comment

Airline should be the manufacturer while it is carrying civilian markings for delivery.
              If it is in full customer markings then use the customer as the airline.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

And with the manufacturer stickers in place it still is not hot.

Comment

Ok. Roger
                  ---

Comment

Correct that. If you up-load it as airline: manufacturer with the correct type and as civil, we can make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                      Correct that. If you up-load it as airline: manufacturer with the correct type and as civil, we can make it work.
                      Very soon it'll get Air Force title and military registration S3-XXX, will it be hot then?

Comment

Yes, or up-load it with the OK-*** reg and airline as LET Kunovice and we can make it work. Type must be 410UVP-E20. cn must be given and not categories need to be selected. Then we can make a a post on fb that people can understand when looking at the pic.

Comment

About "Hot photos"

Dear friends,
                          First at all I apologize in advance that I entering into the open door and about my bad English language, as always I using "Google translate".

If it's possible, please, I have a general comment about the "Hot photos" issue.
                          I am writing now regardless photograph or the photo of this discussion, I just thought it was an appropriate place for this discussion.

Many times I see a new "Hot photo" that taken that day or the day before, and I do not understand what I see in the photo, because the photographer was (in my opinion) a bit lazy because he/she did not bother to write an explanation about the issue in the photo.

It's a little frustrating to me, because I usually write explanations.
                          So I have a suggestion, just a little suggestion , if you take it to your attention, maybe even you can set a criterion for photographers that always all of the spotters must to write an explanation about "Hot photos".

In my humble opinion it's not enough in my opinion to write a comments to the screeners in the upload form, I believe that it's public needs need to understand what we see in the "Hot photo".
                          Again I apologize about my sad English language...

Best regards,
                          Erez.

Comment

TO enforce that, it would mean yet another rejection reason, which we are not looking for.
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Whilst it would be nice if everyone added a little comment where the reason for HOT is not immediately obvious, as Gerardo says it would mean another rejection reason.
                              If you are really interested in knowing more about a picture you could email the photographer for more information.
                              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                              X