Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Over Processed / Bad postprocessing

This one was rejected. The reason is: - Over Processed / Bad postprocessing

Such a reason tells me nothing. The screener left no comment.

Is there someone who can explain what is wrong?

Most of my photos are accepted, I made at the same day, at the same time, at the same place. I also edit the photos all the same way.

Please help.

The photo: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=4915783

Under neath the aircraft is an odd grey halo which can be seen clearly when equalizing the image. I couldn't even hazard a guess as to how the halo was created, however it is visible none the less.

Comment

One screener did left you a message: dark line around the underside a/c
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        One screener did left you a message: dark line around the underside a/c
        I believe only when the last screener leaves a message will it be seen by the uploader. In this case, the 3rd and last screener left no message and thus the uploader will get no message in the screening email.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chips View Post
          I believe only when the last screener leaves a message will it be seen by the uploader. In this case, the 3rd and last screener left no message and thus the uploader will get no message in the screening email.
          That is a hick up in our system then.
          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Dave is correct. If a screener wants to leave a message to the photog then that screener must be the last screener.

@Paul.... Did you use the method described here ( http://forums.jetphotos.net/showpost...4&postcount=10 ) to delete a fine light outline oversharpen artefact ? If you did then use a soft edge brush size of no more than 4 pixels. Any larger can cause the dark outline seen on your image. Make sure that the sample area is taken from the sky close to the edge in question.

Screeners.... When rejecting for overprocessing it would be a huge help to leave a short note to the photog as generally they will have no idea what the problem is. If you are not the last screener then a request to the next screener can be left asking for a message to be given to the photog. It saves a great deal of work later.
            Last edited by brianw999; 2015-07-12, 12:30.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thank you for your replies.
              Now I see what is wrong, I know what causses it. I had made a layer and changed the contrast, then I forgot to flatten the layer and that is the mistake.

I sharpened the layer and then I used the eraser tool to wipe out the oversharpened underside of the fuselage. But by not flatten the image, the original colours appear in the wipe out part.

My mistake, but now I know what went wrong.

Again many thanks.

Comment

And I did it again....(#$&*%@@) The same mistake.

Comment

Working...
                X