Jet skids off Tacloban Runway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet skids off Tacloban Runway

Apparently Phillipines Govt Aircraft that was departing TAC with Government Officials who had earlier attended the Papal visit.

No Injuries reported.

Online TV Community & Entertainment Bulletin. We are focusing on entertainment news ranging from TV shows and movies to music and celebrities.

I'm hopeless at Aircraft identification - is this an Embraer 190?

Bombardier Global Express
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by tsv View Post
      I'm hopeless at Aircraft identification - is this an Embraer 190?
      I don't judge you for not knowing the type. When I saw the photo I knew it was a big bizjet, but not which one. But what made you think it could be an E-190 that is SOOOOOO different?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
        I don't judge you for not knowing the type. When I saw the photo I knew it was a big bizjet, but not which one. But what made you think it could be an E-190 that is SOOOOOO different?
        The force of the impact could have swept back the wings and pushed the engines onto the fuselage.

But let's wait for the final report.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
          The force of the impact could have swept back the wings and pushed the engines onto the fuselage.

But let's wait for the final report.
          Makes sense, until you try to explain how the tail got uo there!!!

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---

Comment

Makes sense, until you try to explain how the tail got uo there!!!
            Updraft.

Comment

The Nose reminded me of an Embraer But it was about 3 hours past my bed time, if I had even been half awake I would have noticed from the number of Windows that this was a much smaller A/C. And I even may have noticed the Engines were not mounted under the wings!

Comment

Originally posted by tsv View Post
                The Nose reminded me of an Embraer But it was about 3 hours past my bed time, if I had even been half awake I would have noticed from the number of Windows that this was a much smaller A/C. And I even may have noticed the Engines were not mounted under the wings!
                You could have conceived a much more elegant excuse: "Sorry, wrong Embraer. I meant ERJ-135".

Comment

I was saving that for next time...

Comment

Working...
                  X