X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANOTHER JAL at Logan

Another JAL Dreamliner incident at Logan

Steve ‏@alertnewengland
    JAL Dreamliner fuel leak at Boston Logan was from the #1 engine. Engine shutdown stopped the fuel leak. Requesting sand ASAP.

I believe that 5 of the 7 JAL owned Dreamliners are now under repair at Logan !!!

Outbound....

A Japan Airlines jet leaked fuel at Logan Airport Tuesday, a day after a similar plane from the same airline caught fire at the airport.

Comment

It seems like Logan is a misfortune airport
      Love at the first flight

The link shows only my last flights of these last 3 years and some of 4 years ago.

Comment

Well played.

Comment

Just curious. How long before the entire JAL 787 fleet is on the ground in BOS?
          The "keep my tail out of trouble" disclaimer: Though I work in the airline industry, anything I post on here is my own speculation or opinion. Nothing I post is to be construed as "official" information from any air carrier or any other entity.

Comment

Originally posted by snydersnapshots View Post
            Just curious. How long before the entire JAL 787 fleet is on the ground in BOS?
            I believe they fixed this one and sent it on its way.

Comment

Forget to screw in the gas cap ? I hate it when that happens.

Comment

And yet another 787 issue, Brake problem in Japan.

Comment

Give this plane about two/three years in to service and we will know if it's good or bad. But I'm convinced after you own thins plane for a while you will know a lot about it. This plane will do good.

Comment

Originally posted by justLOT787 View Post
                    Give this plane about two/three years in to service and we will know if it's good or bad. But I'm convinced after you own thins plane for a while you will know a lot about it. This plane will do good.
                    With a 160-200 million $ price tag and 4 years of delays I wonder if any of the operators share your enthusiasm.

Comment

Not sure many passengers will share your enthusiasm, either.

Comment

Working...
                      X