No announcement yet.

Why naked men should not parachute !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why naked men should not parachute !!!

The title says it all.....

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

On the other hand...
    Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
      On the other hand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t51sS...eature=related
      I wonder if she whistled on the way down?

Comment

The title says it all. But what on earth makes a parachute video so dangerous that youtube does not want minors to watch it?
        (I haven't watched it yet.)
        If I had a 12 year old son, he for sure would've learned much more about how to watch "forbidden" internet videos than I'll ever know in my whole life...
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Funny but this brings to mind a situation . A friend of mine is a helicopter pilot he was asked by a female doctor if he ever parachuted. He replied " the only way I would jump out an airplane is if I was naked." The Doctor called his boss and he was fired.
          Signatures are overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Airfoilsguy View Post
            Funny but this brings to mind a situation . A friend of mine is a helicopter pilot he was asked by a female doctor if he ever parachuted. He replied " the only way I would jump out an airplane is if I was naked." The Doctor called his boss and he was fired.
            Huh !!! Why ?

Comment

naked skydiving

We used to have several "Exotic Dancers" show up each year at the local field to do a nude skydive. They went up in a blanket for the 20 min hault up to altitute, crawled out on the landing gear/wing strut in the all together and jumped. They wrapped themselves up in their chutes on landing and walked back with some sort of modesty restored. The pilots would fight over who got to fly those flights!

Comment

There is a european company offering flights to join the "Mile High" club. I would imagine pilot demand would be equally high for these !

Comment

Holy moly!

640 pounds! Ouch! Nice plane choice though...

Comment

Working...
                  X