X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starchyme View Post
    (...)
    All I can say is masterfully done (...)
    One thing just strikes me: if the "conspiracy" really was so masterfully done, how come ordinary people like you figured it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
      Untrue, but close.

The buildings were designed to withstand a low-speed 707 (plausibly on approach) impact. Both structures sustained the much greater impact forces of a 767 at high speed without failing. Fuel loads were not calculated into this however. But jet fuel burns off quickly in any case. The problem lies in containing the resultant fire that they would ignite.

The buildings were not designed to withstand a sustained fire hot enough to compromise the rigidity of the steel trusses and perimeter columns. Most of the jet fuel burned off in the fireballs and the rest burned off quickly thereafter. The sustained intense heat of the fire was caused by the other burning materials in the building. The sprinkler systems lacked fault-tolerant redundancy and failed. Remaining systems suffered from low water pressure. The low water pressure also inhibited the fire-fighters hooking into the system. Also the fireproofing seems to have been shattered from the truss beams on certain floors by the impact. All this plus the difficulty of access prevented fire-fighters from containing the blaze.

The collapse was a combination of intense heat weakening the floor trusses and weakening the core columns that resulted in core downward compression loads being transfered by the hat truss to the outer perimeter columns, which caused them to buckle as the weakened floor trusses pulled them inward toward the core. Once one floor failed a progressive collapse was inevitable.
      Much better, but may I add another contributory factor...

As the aircraft hit, much of it fragmented into a shower of debris which stripped much of the steel frame of its fire-resistant coating. May have made a 10-30 minutes difference in the collapse and more precious lives saved.

Haven't read the affidavit but have read a few other things from Lear Jnr and this seems par for his course. His musing on alien and government collusion make the MIB movies look tame.

My claim to fame is learning to fly in the same small airfield as a few of the terrorists. Having a slightly Arabic surname, I am careful what I say to immigration when I go to the states.

I am amazed at how many people base their 'scientific research' on movie special effects. High explosives do not create a Hollywood style fireball, only large quantities of fuel do and missiles just do not carry enough to cause what we saw at the Pentagon or twin towers.

Jim Knight (Carl) exposed himself by insisting he worked for the CIA and inside info that it was a missile that hit the pentagon.

So, whenever I hear this kind of stuff, the only education I get is related to the level of delusion of the buffoons... anyway, only the Sith talk in absolutes.

Comment

Ag. what the heck I got nothing to loose:

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

I've got all the videos on 911. it's so easy to see. I have sources from the horses mouth that they did it. you can have people read it from their own web-sites and reports, and still they belief it was just an unfortunate attack even if it stated right there in fornt of their eyes. You can take people to the water, but you can't make them drink (or think) outside of the box. sadly. some people don't want to believe, because they cannot or are not ready to face facts.

CNN news reports were falsified: in fact you can access clips where a flash goes of before the plane hits, and the next frame the wing of plane still sticks out from another part of the building with no damage inbetween. Modified drones hit the buildings with supportive inner-planted bombs. The news reports were masterful edits. (co-ordinated from building 7, and why it was destroyed to get rid of evidence)

Speaking of Building 7, no plane hit, but implodes, for reason now known.

The president get the news before it happens. time stamps caught them out. Memorial sites dates are before the event. And as per video, what are they telling the people subliminally? Have you seen the 1960 game that spells out everything and "they" planned to do? Not just the towers! it's also on your $ printed notes. when folded correctly they say how they are going to bring the economy down. After bush Obama vs Osama... too many co-incidences.

The buildings implode, falls straight downwards. it was controlled demolition. voice recordings AND OFFICIAL REPORTS confirms building were ordered to be destroyed.
        (i mean they do not want evidence of the whole event just sitting around.)

People inside open building gaps where fuel supposed to have burned everything to a crisp with the explosion.

The hole of the pentagon is to small for a 757 plane crash

What about all the cameras that just so happened to be nicely placed to record the events. not to mention the increased activity by fbi reported by people before the event.

Let's not forget that when the towers went, so did economic and religious freedom. The new world order calls it the "right event" to bring things into motion

not to mention how the military failed 4 times to identify the problem. and on and on and on and on. it was actually quite interesting to go into the pictures and documents again.

All I can say is masterfully done freemasons/jesuits! You've got the people well disillusioned as planned to this day.

Now go ahead... rant, rave, jump, foam, scream... i don't care. it's no longer a theory for me, but fact, and that is what I choose. all have the right to study and come their own conclusion. Just never say you did not know.... they (themselves) told you in so many ways.
        Oh my goodness.

I am so grateful for a good education and experience in engineering and aviation.

I'd love to enlighten you, but you have declared a devotion to your ignorance that is closer to religious faith rather than truth.

All the best mate.

Comment

Except any shred of credibility you might have had around here.

All I can say is "masterfully done".

Comment

Originally posted by Dispatch Dog View Post
            Much better, but may I add another contributory factor...

As the aircraft hit, much of it fragmented into a shower of debris which stripped much of the steel frame of its fire-resistant coating. May have made a 10-30 minutes difference in the collapse and more precious lives saved.
            I have read somewhere that the original early 70's fireproofing had been 'inadequate' and that they had discovered this after the 1993 bombing and began replacing that with new fireproofing in the mid-90's. This process was far from complete on 9/11 and perhaps this did not include the girders and trusses. That fireproofing had apparently become brittle and the impact debris, as you say, easily shattered it from those structures. If you have any reliable links to that please post them.

EDIT:

Originally posted by National Institute of Standards and Technology report on the tower collapses, as reported by the NY Times, April 5, 2005.
            "The buildings would likely not have collapsed under the combined effects of aircraft impact and the subsequent jet fuel ignited multi-floor fires, if the fireproofing had not been dislodged or had been only minimally dislodged by aircraft impact," the report said.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
              All I can say is "masterfully done".
              I suspect that Corn-Starch's post itself was a masterfully done conspiracy possibly designed to get us all stirred up while the poster makes a starch-based snack and laughs at how the thread becomes highly active.

Then again, I may just be a nut job who has certain conspiracies that I find believable...the best part is I too can make some Jiffy Pop and get me a tinfoil hat at the same time. Bring on the contrail nano probes and further debate!

Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

The original fire proofing they started with was asbestos. About half way up, asbestos was illegal to use in certain, but not all applications but sprayed on fireproofing was indeed one of them.

Fact.
                Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Originally posted by guamainiac View Post
                  The original fire proofing they started with was asbestos. About half way up, asbestos was illegal to use in certain, but not all applications but sprayed on fireproofing was indeed one of them.

Fact.
                  Some sort of non-asbestos, sprayed on fireproofing applied by a mafia contractor. THere are allegations that the steel was not properly prepared for the coating and the coating had come off in certain sections during inspections many years later.

Fact.

(The Gambini family might ultimately be responsible for the collapse fo the Twin Towers. How's that for a conspiracy theory?)

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                    Hi Brian, When does your shift start?
                    Thank Christ I retired last week ! Otherwise I might have had to deal with Starchyme's psychiatric admission.

Now then....where did I leave my tinfoil hat ?
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

....and, following on from the third video, if a planes metal wing cannot cleanly penetrate a metal wall then surely a wax candle cannot cleanly penetrate a barn door.....

.....can it ?.......

Can a wax candle blast through a barn door? Yes, when it's fired from a musket!More links in description below ↓↓↓Support Periodic Videos on Patreon: https:/...

I hope Starchyme has a paid up medical insurance ?

Comment

Ahhh,

So if we take Brian and Starchyme's 'evidence' we end up with...

The twin towers and the pentagon were obliterated by wax candles

Makes perfect sense to me!!!

Comment

I've got all the videos on 911. it's so easy to see. I have sources from the horses mouth that they did it. you can have people read it from their own web-sites and reports, and still they belief it was just an unfortunate attack even if it stated right there in fornt of their eyes. You can take people to the water, but you can't make them drink (or think) outside of the box. sadly. some people don't want to believe, because they cannot or are not ready to face facts.

CNN news reports were falsified: in fact you can access clips where a flash goes of before the plane hits, and the next frame the wing of plane still sticks out from another part of the building with no damage inbetween. Modified drones hit the buildings with supportive inner-planted bombs. The news reports were masterful edits. (co-ordinated from building 7, and why it was destroyed to get rid of evidence)

Speaking of Building 7, no plane hit, but implodes, for reason now known.

The president get the news before it happens. time stamps caught them out. Memorial sites dates are before the event. And as per video, what are they telling the people subliminally? Have you seen the 1960 game that spells out everything and "they" planned to do? Not just the towers! it's also on your $ printed notes. when folded correctly they say how they are going to bring the economy down. After bush Obama vs Osama... too many co-incidences.

The buildings implode, falls straight downwards. it was controlled demolition. voice recordings AND OFFICIAL REPORTS confirms building were ordered to be destroyed.
                          (i mean they do not want evidence of the whole event just sitting around.)

People inside open building gaps where fuel supposed to have burned everything to a crisp with the explosion.

What about all the cameras that just so happened to be nicely placed to record the events. not to mention the increased activity by fbi reported by people before the event.

Let's not forget that when the towers went, so did economic and religious freedom. The new world order calls it the "right event" to bring things into motion

not to mention how the military failed 4 times to identify the problem. and on and on and on and on. it was actually quite interesting to go into the pictures and documents again.

All I can say is masterfully done freemasons/jesuits! You've got the people well disillusioned as planned to this day.

Now go ahead... rant, rave, jump, foam, scream... i don't care. it's no longer a theory for me, but fact, and that is what I choose. all have the right to study and come their own conclusion. Just never say you did not know.... they (themselves) told you in so many ways.
                          All of this has been thoroughly debunked. Reality doesn't require us to "believe" in anything or think "outside the box".

Saying something this simplistic really makes it difficult to take you seriously in any way shape or form, just to use one example:

Please enlighten us as to the whereabouts of N644AA and all of its passengers if you're certain it did not meet its demise at high speed in the side of the Pentagon.

Comment

Originally posted by dispatch dog View Post
                            oh my goodness.

I am so grateful for a good education and experience in engineering and aviation.

I'd love to enlighten you, but you have declared a devotion to your ignorance that is closer to religious faith rather than truth.

All the best mate.
                            +1

Comment

Starchyme, you have sources from the horses mouth eh ? If you had such wonderful, enlightening evidence why haven't you revealed it. After all, it would prove that our pisstaking of you is wrong ? ....or was it just "the voices" that told you ?

No dear sir....it sounds to me like you need a veterinarian as well as a psychiatrist !

Comment

Roughly half the towers were sprayed with asbestos fire proofing then the EPA ban kicked in.

All building in the city is controlled by the mob.

I have yet to see any documentation about inadequate prep having anything to do with the towers coming down. The non-asbestos mono-cote on the upper levels was, in theory adequate for the fires the building was designed to protect against however, the intensity and duration of the blazes were in excess of the limits of design.

The overall ban against asbestos products was overturned by a Louisiana federal court and many products remained in production.

Evan, in the trade, the kind of asbestos fireproofing that is applied to structural steel is simply a shredded emulsion of fibers and and binder that is blown on several inches thick and they call it "toast", since that's about how much strength it has. You will always find places in any building where the integrity of the layer of insulation has been compromised by electricians pulling wire over it or stepping on it. "Toast" never has been applied to withstand impact since it has no strength be it the asbestos containing material or the substitute. The contractors were working double time trying to get on as much asbestos as they could before the EPA ban kicked in and it's not uncommon to find "non-asbestos" containing mono-cote (often tinted light green) with "trace" to say 3 to 5% or more asbestos since the mob boys and every other contractor tried to blend it in. The main job of fire proofing comes during more conventional fires to prevent steel from twisting and causing interior doors as well as emergency exit door failure as the structure contorts. Even a 707 or 727 would cause failure due to impact and as many have mentioned the additional fuel load.

starchyme, the only thing I'll say in relation to your inane and provocative comments is that you are very lucky that you are behind the screen of electrons and not face to face with the relatives of the workers or emergency workers and first responders because you .... read between some lines.
                                Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Working...
                                X